Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More for UNIT to do, and this time - for the love of God - please hire some extras that can actually martch in step?
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
      More for UNIT to do, and this time - for the love of God - please hire some extras that can actually martch in step?
      and not red shirt them
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Doctor Who boss not worried by budget squeeze

Doctor Who boss Steven Moffat has said that the current financial climate has has forced the sci-fi show's production team to be creative.

"There will never be enough money to make Doctor Who," Moffat said. "We could spend Avatar's budget and still ask for more, because it's a show that's set in every point in history and every place in the universe."

The series returns on 3 April with a new creative team led by Moffat, and a new Doctor, played by Matt Smith. Moffat told the BBC he did not consider the budget when writing episodes.

continues:
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8580299.stm

Comment

Glad to see our TV Licence fees have allowed Moffat to do what he wants without having worry about how to pay for it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
            Likewise. The Moff knows what he's doing.
            And I'm sure he doesn't have a foul stench, either.

I knew there was another show that had slipped my mind when thinking about my viewing list. Heh.

3rd of April, eh? Didn't realise it was so soon.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

American Trailer.

I'm so excited now Best trailer yet
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Matt Smith and Karen Gillan will be doing a press tour all over England near the end of March, which includes a early airing of 'The Eleventh Hour' at each location which the Tour Bus stops at.
                http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/s4/fe...etin_100310_01
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

American Trailer.

That trailer is fantastic!! I can't wait to see the new series.
                  Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                  Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

American Trailer.

see us americans know what we're doing

i love that you see some left over regeneration energy coming out of 11th mouth.
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      see us americans know what we're doing

i love that you see some left over regeneration energy coming out of 11th mouth.
                      No comment.

I hope the RTD era isn't completely forgotten, as in I hope for references to events of the era.
                      Spoiler:
                      Not just the RTD Cyberman.
                      Last edited by Replicator Todd; 23 March 2010, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Friendly reminder guys and girls - Please remember to use SPOILER tags when talking about details (no matter how small the details are) that are seen in trailers, pics, etc. Some fans prefer to be completely surprised. Thank you all for reading.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Here's a little interview with Matt Smith on Wired.com. He's asked why he thinks the Doctor travels the universe.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2010/...tent=Google+UK

Comment

Here's ten spoilery teasers on episode one from Sky.com.

Spoiler:
                            1. The newly regenerated Doctor's first words to Amy are: "Can I have an *****? All I can think about is *****s. I love *****s."

2. One character asks Santa to send them something most unusual.

3. The Tardis has, or had, a swimming pool. And a library.

4. Amy Pond is handy with a cricket bat.

5. Several familiar faces make a cameo. Including 10 previously seen on Doctor Who. And Sir Patrick Moore, who thinks Amy's gran is a fox.

6. The Doctor is referred to as "raggedy", "magic" and "a disappointment".

7. The Doctor inadvertently comes across something inappropriate when he commandeers a laptop for some high-tech world saving via Twitter.

8. A fire engine makes for an interesting, and innovative rescue vehicle.

9. The Shadow Proclamation gets a mention.

10. The Doctor bares all to Amy. And we don't mean his soul.

http://tv.sky.com/doctor-who-episode-1-10-teasers

That last one should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              Here's ten spoilery teasers on episode one from Sky.com.

Spoiler:
                              1. The newly regenerated Doctor's first words to Amy are: "Can I have an *****? All I can think about is *****s. I love *****s."

2. One character asks Santa to send them something most unusual.

3. The Tardis has, or had, a swimming pool. And a library.

4. Amy Pond is handy with a cricket bat.

5. Several familiar faces make a cameo. Including 10 previously seen on Doctor Who. And Sir Patrick Moore, who thinks Amy's gran is a fox.

6. The Doctor is referred to as "raggedy", "magic" and "a disappointment".

7. The Doctor inadvertently comes across something inappropriate when he commandeers a laptop for some high-tech world saving via Twitter.

8. A fire engine makes for an interesting, and innovative rescue vehicle.

9. The Shadow Proclamation gets a mention.

10. The Doctor bares all to Amy. And we don't mean his soul.

http://tv.sky.com/doctor-who-episode-1-10-teasers

That last one should be interesting.

Comment

I'm working with BBC America to promo the new Doctor Who and I wanted to encourage you to get yourself excited for April 17th a 9/8c by heading over to the redesigned official site and watching the interviews up on the site: http://www.bbcamerica.com/shows/doctor-who/index.jsp

Comment

Working...
                                X