Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the heck is a 'Nazi style orgy'?! Do Nazis somehow do it differently than your standard run-of-the-mill orgy?!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      What the heck is a 'Nazi style orgy'?! Do Nazis somehow do it differently than your standard run-of-the-mill orgy?!!!!
      One shudders to think...
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Maybe they do it before dinner?....
        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
        Yes, I am!
        sigpic
        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

God only knows, still, the words 'Nazi' and 'Orgy' tends to sell papers

Comment

As do the words "scandal", "love cheat", "murder bid", and "romp".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Yep

Comment

OOoh "romp". Where oh where would rags like the Sun be without the word "romp"? Preferably used with the word "saucy" somewhere in close proximity...
                sigpic

Comment

"Alipeeps and Reefgirl in saucy romp shocker!"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                    "Alipeeps and Reefgirl in saucy romp shocker!"
                    Umm...er...Max Mosely made me do it *Psst* The story's yours for £50,000

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                      Umm...er...Max Mosely made me do it *Psst* The story's yours for £50,000
                      I'll give you... 3 quid.

And a banana.
                      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                        I'll give you... 3 quid.

And a banana.
                        How about £5, my train fare and some strawberries (I don't like banana's)

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          How about £5, my train fare and some strawberries (I don't like banana's)
                          Bannanas are good!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                            Bannanas are good!
                            He's got a banana, and he's not afraid to use it...
                            sigpic

Comment

Nope, it's strawberries or nothing (I really don't like bananas)

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                                Bannanas are good!
                                Always take a banana to a party!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X