For the Team (207)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    Myka is too by the book to allow HG to gain access to the Warehouse. If HG does try to betray Myka, I hope it looks like HG is going to win but ends up that Myka never trusted her and they catch her with her hand in the cookie jar.
    Its reasons like that I had a hard time swallowing For the Team. Myka wouldn't have let Wells roam around like that episode. Myka would have roped her to the Warehouse the second she spotted Wells. The whole thing was OCC for her
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      This was a decent episode, i might say the weakest episode this season but still a pretty good one.
      Really? I thought this was the best episode so far this season. Up until now, they have been rather boring. I was about ready to tune out the rest of season, but then there was nothing else on.

Comment

I have to agree with some of the others here...that whole Wells being nice and all and Myka's actions didn't sit well with me either. However I did rather like the B plot with Pete and Artie. I also loved how uncomfortable Claudia was... especially in the guys locker room

But the Wells thing is keeping me from calling this one of WH13's better episodes.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          I think it's a totally selfish motive. She's playing Myka. BUT I do like that she and Myka are sorta frienemies if you will. LOL Jack Kenny has hinted repeatedly that Myka will develop a purely platonic relationship this season, I think it's with HG (yes even though there may or may not be subtext between them). It will definitely be interesting to watch. I do not think that Myka would allow HG to harm anyone else connected with the Warehouse though.
          yeah i think it is selfish , i mean she has been bronzed for a very long thats gotta make a person angry !

i loved Claudia : dude you look like bantha pooda lol
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I thought this was a pretty good episode. I did not see them going down that path with H.G. Wells. But, she may just be up to something. I can't wait to watch it again, this time with my wife.
            Yes...I was a bit surprised by the path that they went down with HG as well.
            sigpic

Comment

Pretty good ep, not the best one this season though. I swear Pete is like an overgrown kid He can't keep his hands off anything. Funny seeing Artie as a Walrus

I'm intrigued at what H.G. is up to. She is up to something. It was funny seeing Claudia's discomfort in the locker room with all the mostly naked guys around Myka didn't seem to bother about it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                Was it my imagination or did Vanessa's Farnsworth ring with the 'speed' sound effect from the Bionic Woman?
                OMG - I was just rewatching this episode and noticed the sound effect, so I decided to check this thread and see if anyone else caught it, too! A fun inside joke that wasn't over the top.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Working...
                X