Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Chance (408)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Second Chance (408)

    Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FOUR
    SECOND CHANCE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 408

    While Pete and Myka investigate a group of workers who are rusting from the inside out, Jinks returns home in the hope of finding a way to end his dependence on the Metronome. Artie is forced to come clean about his past actions when he is confronted by Mrs. Frederick.

    VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; April 20, 2013, 09:26 PM.

    #2
    I liked the episode minus all the political references. Nothing good can come from Mrs Fredrick giving HG the astrolabe to hide. Why not just hide it somewhere in the warehouse? I also enjoyed the Claudia/Jinks plot better than pete and myka's

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by boo1234 View Post
      I liked the episode minus all the political references. Nothing good can come from Mrs Fredrick giving HG the astrolabe to hide. Why not just hide it somewhere in the warehouse? I also enjoyed the Claudia/Jinks plot better than pete and myka's
      Because the Brotherhood has it. As for HG they are probably going on the timeline where Wells sacrificed herself to save Pete and Myka from Sykes bomb and hoping she will continue to stay away from her dark ways.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

      Comment


        #4
        I like how this episode highlights that turning time back and bringing back Steve wasn't a done deal. I enjoyed the Steve/Claudia plot better than the Pete/Myka one as well.

        Artie still thinks that Claudia is the evil, I thought he changed his mind already.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic


        Comment


          #5
          I presume dunking the astrolabe in the purple goo would cause the timeline to reset? Otherwise that seems the best way to deal with the problem, disable the artefact so Brother Data can't use it anyway.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
            I presume dunking the astrolabe in the purple goo would cause the timeline to reset? Otherwise that seems the best way to deal with the problem, disable the artefact so Brother Data can't use it anyway.
            I wonder why they have not seperated it anyways. If you would want to put it out of commision, then why not seperate the 2 halves again?

            I realized while watching this Episode, that if Brother Adrian put the Vision in Arties Head, then he has the Dagger. Thats the only way he would have control. It could also be that the Dagger doesnt exist at all, but I kind of doubt that.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

            Comment


              #7
              All in all it was an interesting episode.

              I have to agree with everybody that liked the Claudia/Steve plot more. I'm realy happy he is now free of the artifact.

              Boo, you are very right. I could have done without all the political references as well. However, I do like the fact we finally found out when Pete was an active Marine.

              Mrs. F. forcing Artie to tell her everything was interesting. Still wondering about having H.G. taking the astrolabe and disappearing.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

              Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                All in all it was an interesting episode.

                I have to agree with everybody that liked the Claudia/Steve plot more. I'm realy happy he is now free of the artifact.

                Boo, you are very right. I could have done without all the political references as well. However, I do like the fact we finally found out when Pete was an active Marine.

                Mrs. F. forcing Artie to tell her everything was interesting. Still wondering about having H.G. taking the astrolabe and disappearing.
                What political references? I mean that I didn't really notice any. The concept of bosses and employees not getting along is only thing I can think of.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic


                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  What political references? I mean that I didn't really notice any. The concept of bosses and employees not getting along is only thing I can think of.
                  I don't remember them all, but there was a line about the 99% and then one about "this is New Jersey, not North Carolina," referencing NC's ban on gay marriage that just passed.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                    I wonder why they have not seperated it anyways. If you would want to put it out of commision, then why not seperate the 2 halves again?
                    Good question. I forgot that the astrolabe came in two pieces.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                      I wonder why they have not seperated it anyways. If you would want to put it out of commision, then why not seperate the 2 halves again?

                      I realized while watching this Episode, that if Brother Adrian put the Vision in Arties Head, then he has the Dagger. Thats the only way he would have control. It could also be that the Dagger doesnt exist at all, but I kind of doubt that.
                      Okay, I'm confused. Brother Adrian put the vision in Artie's head? Did I miss/forget that or are you just saying you think it's a possibility?

                      Originally posted by boo1234 View Post
                      I don't remember them all, but there was a line about the 99% and then one about "this is New Jersey, not North Carolina," referencing NC's ban on gay marriage that just passed.
                      I was wondering why North Carolina was mentioned. Thanks for explaining.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by boo1234 View Post
                        I don't remember them all, but there was a line about the 99% and then one about "this is New Jersey, not North Carolina," referencing NC's ban on gay marriage that just passed.
                        Oh, I remember now. It didn't bother me.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic


                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                          Okay, I'm confused. Brother Adrian put the vision in Artie's head? Did I miss/forget that or are you just saying you think it's a possibility?
                          Misses Frederick told Artie that she would know if something was wrong with Claudia and that it is more probable that this Vision came from Brother Adrian in order to scare him. After all there is no reason why he had that Vision to begin with.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Adrien still has the thimble yes? Maybe he was either HG or Mrs. F in disguise, which is why the astrolabe was kept whole?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by boo1234 View Post
                              Adrien still has the thimble yes? Maybe he was either HG or Mrs. F in disguise, which is why the astrolabe was kept whole?
                              Unlikely. If that was the case, someone would have noticed the thimble on his finger.
                              Meh...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X