Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal Effects (403)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Personal Effects (403)

    Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FOUR
    PERSONAL EFFECTS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 403

    A small-town crook steals a container of artifacts and sells them to a pawn shop -- except for the tornado-generating pipe he keeps for himself -- sending the team on a scavenger hunt.

    VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; April 20, 2013, 09:27 PM.

    #2
    Great episode I like it a lot , but I am worried about jinks and Claudia
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

    Comment


      #3
      Glad to see that things are coming to a head sooner rather than later.
      What pressure for Jinks.....hurt himself and claudia feels it? what happens if he dies? does she die too?

      a) so much for privacy (i'm not into fic but I can imagine the smut fic that little revelation can spawn)
      b) he so much as skins his knee she gets the pain, and he cares for her enough that i'm sure the thought of hurting her is horrible to him.

      but from the looks of the promo, there will be some steps taken with a major plot thread so it won't drag out all season.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?


      sigpic

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        Glad to see that things are coming to a head sooner rather than later.
        What pressure for Jinks.....hurt himself and claudia feels it? what happens if he dies? does she die too?

        a) so much for privacy (i'm not into fic but I can imagine the smut fic that little revelation can spawn)
        b) he so much as skins his knee she gets the pain, and he cares for her enough that i'm sure the thought of hurting her is horrible to him.

        but from the looks of the promo, there will be some steps taken with a major plot thread so it won't drag out all season.
        Jinks can't die. That is the whole point of the Metronome. Like how Marcus last season could not die from events that should have killed most people
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Jinks can't die. That is the whole point of the Metronome. Like how Marcus last season could not die from events that should have killed most people
          Jinks can die quite easily. I dont know who Marcus was connected to, but Claudia recieves Jinkses wounds and vice versa. So in the end if Jinks gets shot, Claudia takes the hit and dies. When she is Dead there is nothing for the Metronome to draw from, ergo Jinks dies as well. The other way around though I guess Jinks could be kind of her shield. She cant get wounded and he cant die again while she lives.

          Thinking it through this way. Maybe Marcus was not Dead to begin with. He could have been the one that revived somebody and stopping the Metronome killed both. Explaining why he could take so much damage, while Jinks and Claudia recieve each others wounds.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

          Comment


            #6
            I liked this one, can't wait for the next one.

            So Claudia feels Jink's pain, interesting, I wonder if that is the downside of the artifact. But if that is the way it works then I can only imagine what the guy who revived Marcus was feeling when Pete threw him off the building, ouch
            sigpic
            God Bless America

            Comment


              #7
              well it can't drag on too long, I read that Aaron Ashmore is now a main cast member !
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                well it can't drag on too long, I read that Aaron Ashmore is now a main cast member !
                That just means they can drag it out as long as they like.
                Meh...

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  Jinks can die quite easily. I dont know who Marcus was connected to, but Claudia recieves Jinkses wounds and vice versa. So in the end if Jinks gets shot, Claudia takes the hit and dies. When she is Dead there is nothing for the Metronome to draw from, ergo Jinks dies as well. The other way around though I guess Jinks could be kind of her shield. She cant get wounded and he cant die again while she lives.

                  Thinking it through this way. Maybe Marcus was not Dead to begin with. He could have been the one that revived somebody and stopping the Metronome killed both. Explaining why he could take so much damage, while Jinks and Claudia recieve each others wounds.
                  I didn't consider Claudia so I'll give you points that if she dies that Jinks probably dies. Marcus was connected to Sykes. We know from this episode and last year's season finale it was him who connected Marcus to the Metronome. Only 3 people by the season finale knew about the artifacts. And being the villian he wouldn't want anyone to have the power of someone else controlling Marcus' life. So I'll say now with the exception of killing Claudia or stopping the Metronome, Jinks can't die. Although Claudia's role is random speculation at this moment.

                  Marcus was dead to begin with according to Mrs. Fredricks.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                    well it can't drag on too long, I read that Aaron Ashmore is now a main cast member !
                    That is just a reassurance that the writers can keep him until the season is over. A main character has to put priority to his project (ie Warehouse 13). A recurring character can pick and choose what projects he takes. For example last season Ashmore could have said no to episode 5 of S3 for example but now in S4 he gets no say and has to be in all the episodes the writer wants. Its a way to make sure your character get into the episodes. It also comes with a bigger paycheck.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      That is just a reassurance that the writers can keep him until the season is over. A main character has to put priority to his project (ie Warehouse 13). A recurring character can pick and choose what projects he takes. For example last season Ashmore could have said no to episode 5 of S3 for example but now in S4 he gets no say and has to be in all the episodes the writer wants. Its a way to make sure your character get into the episodes. It also comes with a bigger paycheck.
                      Oh okay, so it is a good thing ?? well I like Jink they need to keep him on longer
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Actually, if you're a regular, it's contracted 'so and so is in X number of episodes' and they have to be in that number...and if they're not, depending on how it's written, they either get paid as if they were, or the producers can pay a penalty for breaking the terms of the contract.

                        also, if he's a regular, then WH13 has dibs on his time....they have first call and if he wants another gig, he has to get their permission to do something else. Basically, they 'own' him for the period of the season.

                        More secure, but more restrictive.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?


                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          #13
                          So Claudia feels Steve's pain. This could be interesting. IF he sees her as another sister, like I think, that will start eating him alive.

                          It was nice to see Leena get to snag and bag with them. I'm just a little curious to see the effects of all that anger Artie is holding in.

                          Not sure how everybody else feels about this but since H.G. is alive I'd like a line stating where she's been. Do the Regents have her under lock and key someplace? Did she go to London to pick up some of her old things and get distracted by the Olympics? Just something.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

                          Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            did anyone get the joke or thing that Artie said about a black woman and Jewish man ? I was like what , thats before my time!?
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                              did anyone get the joke or thing that Artie said about a black woman and Jewish man ? I was like what , thats before my time!?
                              Its a joke about racism. Country clubs tend to be restrictive who they let in. They tend to have a preference for white Christian men. I should point out this a sterotype.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X