No announcement yet.

Fractures (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good episode, finally these people tell each other whats going on.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Such a dark backstory they gave about the girl that Alice in Wonderland was based on! I really liked this episode a lot. So many great things:
      --All the teasing Artie gets about going away for the weekend with Vanessa. I especially liked Claudia's beginning bit where she speaks in faux Shakespearean verse.
      --Artie's complete adorableness regarding Vanessa and his determination to protect her by sacrificing his relationship with her.
      --The more I see of Dr. Vanessa Calder, the more I like her. Love Lindsay Wagner so much! Completely adorable reaction in the restaurant after she realizes she has told him the bicycle-missing-a-bell story before: "I've told you this story. Okay, well that happens sometimes at this age...Your name's Artie, right? How-how do I know you?" She has great chemistry with Saul Rubinek (Artie) in all their scenes together.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Working...
      X