• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Pain, No Gain (405)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FOUR
    NO PAIN, NO GAIN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 405

Pete and Myka investigate a hockey player who is getting some supernatural help on the ice. Artie learns how extensive the thefts at the warehouse are, and Claudia is summoned to a mysterious meeting with Mrs. Frederick.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 April 2013, 08:26 PM.

I wish they spent more time on the Claudia/Mrs. Frederick plot.

Comment

Originally posted by boo1234 View Post
      Same here. That was very interesting. We finally got to see how an artifact is made.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Ha! Guess it saves on costs a little if you set the episode in the same city where it's filmed! As someone who lives and works very close to Toronto though, I can't help but note that the hockey team's jerseys are neither the Leafs' nor the Marlies'

And Mike Dopud
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Ha! Guess it saves on costs a little if you set the episode in the same city where it's filmed! As someone who lives and works very close to Toronto though, I can't help but note that the hockey team's jerseys are neither the Leafs' nor the Marlies'

And Mike Dopud
          I was wondering if those were the Marlies' jerseys or not.

My best guess is they would have had to work an deal with the teams or their leagues to use their actual jerseys and didn't have the time or the money.

Comment

Of course they would've...and that would cost big money!

But it's still fun to note, as someone who's lived most of his life very close to Toronto
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I noticed Pete and Myka were flashing their secret service badges at the hockey rink. Does their secret service status have any meaning in other countries?

Comment

Not how they were doing it maybe for a protection detail or if they are working with an agency in that country, at least I think. And I think they were pretending to be from a different agency or the hockey league (at least for a while) and flashing the badge to look official.

Comment

I noticed Pete and Myka were flashing their secret service badges at the hockey rink. Does their secret service status have any meaning in other countries?
                  Secret Service (or really, any American agency) has no jurisdiction in Canada unless they get special dispensation. But Achiles has the right of it as well; they kept telling the players they were from the league, not from the Secret Service.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    Of course they would've...and that would cost big money!

But it's still fun to note, as someone who's lived most of his life very close to Toronto
                    I know what you mean. I've started to look at the plates on their rentals to see how far off they are. Like in 40th Floor, for example, They are in Atlanta, GA but the rental Pete and Claudia are in had PA plates. Little things like that tend to get a laugh out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      Same here. That was very interesting. We finally got to see how an artifact is made.
                      Yes. I've been wondering about that, and why certain objects end up artifacts but others don't. The way it was shown here makes me think there could be artifacts being created all over the world every day.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                        Yes. I've been wondering about that, and why certain objects end up artifacts but others don't. The way it was shown here makes me think there could be artifacts being created all over the world every day.
                        Seems that way, doesn't it?

As long as the writers don't run out of ideas, it would seem the sky is the limit on the number of artifacts still needing to be snagged, bagged and tagged.

Comment

agreed!
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                          X