• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's Always a Downside (404)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FOUR
    THERE'S ALWAYS A DOWNSIDE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 404

While Pete and Claudia help Hugo track down a set of ability-enhancing marbles at his nephew's prep school, Myka and Jinks are sent on their own investigation in New Orleans. Meanwhile, Brother Adrian suggests a potential way of tracking the missing Astrolabe.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 April 2013, 08:27 PM.

Very scary episode , I think Steve should tell Claudia ?
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Interesting episode, who's willing to bet that the creepy brotherhood guy is the evil and not Claudia? Any idea how they're getting into the Warehouse in the first place? This just keeps getting better and better, can't wait for next week.
      sigpic
      God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Ranger View Post
        Interesting episode, who's willing to bet that the creepy brotherhood guy is the evil and not Claudia? Any idea how they're getting into the Warehouse in the first place? This just keeps getting better and better, can't wait for next week.
        It's a very good chance that the brotherhood guy could be the evil. It's never a good sign when someone says they don't play by any rules. That's a really good question. How the heck did they get in the Warehouse anyway?

Now that Steve has confided in Myka about the link he shares with Claudia I think it's about time he tells Claudia. I know she won't care as long as he's back but he needs to get it off his chest.

It took them awhile but at least we now know the Regents took H.G. someplace. Wonder if we'll ever find out where?
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Well it is obvious that an artifact is going to make Claudia go crazy , I mean she wouldn't hurt Artie she loves him, !
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
            Well it is obvious that an artifact is going to make Claudia go crazy , I mean she wouldn't hurt Artie she loves him, !
            That's an interesting idea. I never thought that Claudia could be affected by an artifact and that would be what caused her to stab Artie. But Claudia would never be dumb enough to touch an artifact that drives you mad on purpose, I think someone would have to make her do that. (like the brotherhood maybe? )
            sigpic
            God Bless America

Comment

That's an interesting idea. I never thought that Claudia could be affected by an artifact and that would be what caused her to stab Artie. But Claudia would never be dumb enough to touch an artifact that drives you mad on purpose, I think someone would have to make her do that. (like the brotherhood maybe? )
              Of course she would. Claudia had endangered herself by using artifacts. The lab coat from S1 for example
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Of course she would. Claudia had endangered herself by using artifacts. The lab coat from S1 for example
                I think she learned her lesson about artifacts in season one. You know, you touch the hot stove top once and then never again?
                sigpic
                God Bless America

Comment

I think she learned her lesson about artifacts in season one. You know, you touch the hot stove top once and then never again?
                  Apparently not. Remember dismantling the Farnsworth in S2. All the characters have used artifacts in some way
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Apparently not. Remember dismantling the Farnsworth in S2. All the characters have used artifacts in some way
                    That didn't lead to the problems in the episode. It actually lead to the solution because Myka saw the blueprints that Claudia had pulled.

Comment

Thats not the point. Claudia has shown to play around with artifacts that can lead to danger
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Thats not the point. Claudia has shown to play around with artifacts that can lead to danger
                        True. But that hasn't caused any real problems since Regrets and Breakdown in season 1, if memory serves.

Comment

Metronome
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Metronome
                            Point taken. Although, as far as we know the only downside is she feels Steve's pain. He still appears to be himself nor has he gone Dark Side.

Comment

Like Hogwarts!

I caught Claudia's look to Hugo's nephew when he was talking about his Computer Engineering Paper

I'm missing the streaks of colour in Claudia's hair too

clever Father Adrian with the spur. Stealing artifacts? How!?

I felt throughout the first 30min Hugo was kinda wasted, but he did come into his own towards the end.

Is it me or has there been a lot more recently of agents (ie Pete and the marble) using artifacts recently?

finally a refernce to HG wells
                              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                              X