• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Evil Within (402)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FOUR
    AN EVIL WITHIN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 402

When Claudia attempts to use an artifact to bring a friend back from the dead, Artie tries to intervene. Meanwhile, Pete and Myka hunt an artifact that creates angry mobs through mass hallucinations, and Artie is approached for help by Brother Adrian.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 April 2013, 08:27 PM.

Overall I liked it but I found myself more interested in the Artie and Claudia stories. The Artifact of the week story just did not interest me. It seemed a little far fetched and done before. In contrast the other two stories had history that made them unique. Originally I was against the idea of bringing back Jinks. His death last season was so powerful and sad I felt any resurection would have tainted that powerful scene of his death. But the consquences of using the Metronome have me intrigued. I am curious of how long he will be around due to using the artifact. The Artie stuff just gets darker as he has to find out what kind of Evil he has unleashed. However I don't like the vagueness we are seeing
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I always find myself more interested in the Artie and Claudia stories I've always liked their characters and their interactions better than the "main" characters'.....>_>
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I called the Lovecraft connection after the first "incident"

Pretty good episode.
        sigpic

Comment

I think Artie is his own evil....his questioning.....or the fact that Father Data has to be a complete idiot to not figure out that Artie has done something wrong. For a person running a top secret warehouse, artie is crud at keeping secrets. (Should take a lesson from Magnus on how to be discreet when changing timelines)

I do wonder how long Jinks tolerates being linked to the metronome?

or if he's the evil, will claudia have to stop him?
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Okay so fill me in...The guy Claudia killed in the last episode of Season 3...He was tied to the metronome? Or did she simply use it to kill him and steal his life or whatever to use for Jinks? I might have missed that part.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
              Okay so fill me in...The guy Claudia killed in the last episode of Season 3...He was tied to the metronome? Or did she simply use it to kill him and steal his life or whatever to use for Jinks? I might have missed that part.
              I think he was tied to the metronome the same way Jinks is now. At least, I'm pretty sure I remember Mrs. Fredrick saying Sykes was using it to keep him alive.
              Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                I think he was tied to the metronome the same way Jinks is now. At least, I'm pretty sure I remember Mrs. Fredrick saying Sykes was using it to keep him alive.
                You're right, Livestick. Sykes was using the metronome to keep the one guy alive. When Claudia stopped it she killed him.

I really want to know what the down side to the metronome is and what the evil is that Artie unleashed.

A better question, since H.G. is still alive now, where was she last week?
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Some dark Regent basement. She wasn't really needed in this episode
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I hate to say this but I'm getting a feeling that this whole "reverse the 24 hours reversed" thing is the end game for the series when SyFy ultimately get fedup with it, eventually something is going to happen (could be in 5 years for all we know) that means Artie will have to reverse what he did in Ep1, and that's how the series will end.

urgh, hope I'm just being SyFyermistic.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Some dark Regent basement. She wasn't really needed in this episode
                      True. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I was very surprised that they actually brought Jinks back. I just wonder for how long?
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          I was very surprised that they actually brought Jinks back. I just wonder for how long?
                          Yeah I agree I don't see him listed in the cast for this season ??
                          However I did like this episode very much !
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                            Yeah I agree I don't see him listed in the cast for this season ??
                            However I did like this episode very much !
                            They most likely planned it that way
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              I think Artie is his own evil....his questioning.....or the fact that Father Data has to be a complete idiot...
                              I love it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X