• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cangku Shisi (505)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FIVE
    CANGKU SHISI
    EPISODE NUMBER - 505

Valda escapes from Paracelsus’s alternate universe, and then hatches an evil plan to move the Warehouse to China in order to profit from all of its power, and tries to use Claudia’s comatose sister as a puppet Caretaker. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; May 11, 2014, 09:39 PM.

That was very exciting. Nice to find out how the Warehouse is moved from one Country to the other. This is way safer then shipping or flying the Artifacts, unstable as they can be. I think they have done a great Job in smashing the whole rest of their Story into these Episodes. You can tell this was supposed to go on a little longer. Yet it all works very well to the point that there are no complains. I will miss this Series so much.

That moment when Claudia and her Sister started to sing was so Heartwarming. Glad Claudia was able to safe her in the end, eventhough the Solution presented itself. The Warehouse still wants to move though, thats not good.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

FOK YOU! HAAHAHA I had to rewind just to make sure he didn't say what I thought he did

Comment

It was nice to find out how the Warehouse gets moved. I really like how they managed to save Claudia's sister and get rid of evil Valda in one move.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
          FOK YOU! HAAHAHA I had to rewind just to make sure he didn't say what I thought he did
          Actually I believe it was Fork You! as he was holding one of those Forks, but still fine.

Also, has the last Episode not aired yet? Both episodes apparently got leaked already on Sunday.
          Last edited by tomstone; May 14, 2014, 06:33 AM.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            Actually I believe it was Fork You! as he was holding one of those Forks, but still fine.

Also, has the last Episode not aired yet? Both episodes apparently got leaked already on Sunday.
            The final episode airs this coming Monday here in the States.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              Thats good then. I was starting to think I have gone nuts. I have to wait till next monday then to comment on it. Just saying, Syfy for once created a worthy end to a Series. Thats a first.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                Yep, but the final 2 episodes were 'leaked' already.

Was a damn good show & the final episode was pretty depressing = for me to see it all end. I already miss Warehouse 13.

Comment

Mod note here....the leaked episodes are a NON TOPIC. They will not be discussed here. There will be no discussion or hints as to where to get them.
                  Those that have seen them, you will not discuss them here. You will not speculate or 'guess' and try to ruin it for those that are not illegally downloading them.

People that defy this stand to be put on moderation and gagged until after the episode airs next monday night. So let's not support the leakers, let's support the show and refrain from watching it....or at least discussing it here.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    Mod note here....the leaked episodes are a NON TOPIC. They will not be discussed here. There will be no discussion or hints as to where to get them.
                    Those that have seen them, you will not discuss them here. You will not speculate or 'guess' and try to ruin it for those that are not illegally downloading them.

People that defy this stand to be put on moderation and gagged until after the episode airs next monday night. So let's not support the leakers, let's support the show and refrain from watching it....or at least discussing it here.
                    Sorry, was not my intention.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

No harm. Just trying to preserve the last 43 minutes of good times for those that are waiting.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X