• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Savage Seduction (504)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FIVE
    SAVAGE SEDUCTION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 504

Pete, Myka and Artie try to help Pete's ex-girlfriend Kelly Hernandez when her grandmother gets trapped inside a telenovela, but things go awry when they all end up as characters in the soap opera. Meanwhile, a strange accident at a university leads Claudia and Steve to discover an artifact that literally duplicates its users. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2014, 09:24 PM.

I really liked this episode but didn't think I would. Probably one of the most wacky episodes to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
      I really liked this episode but didn't think I would. Probably one of the most wacky episodes to date.
      I have to agree, this was one of the wackiest episodes ever.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

My goodness that car commercial was blatant. I guess we have to put up with this type of thing I just wish they could do a better job of blending it with the show.

Comment

This episode reminded me of why I hate to see the series ending. While the show isn't "space sci-fi," it is a well written show with a great cast that is in the same vein as the great shows of the Sci-Fi channel like Farscape, SG-1, etc.

Comment

My God, I completly agree, this was pretty whacky even for Warehouse standards. I have to give Props to the Cast. Some shows dont even manage to have People say small lines in other Languages and here we had all of them with pretty great spanish. The only one that did not sound so great was Myka, but I dont judge since she still sounds better than me after 8 Years of Latin America. I will never get that stupid accent.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

This episode was great, laughing my @ss off through the entire episode. Just one of those thinking out of the box eps, imo. Really am going to miss this show.
              sigpic

Comment

This was a great episode, episodes like this will have me missing Warehouse 13 when it's gone
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

I laughed all the way through this episode. I agree that it was one of the wackiest episodes ever.
                  sigpic

Comment

This is one of my favourite episodes of television ever.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                    X