Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WH13 Season 5 confusion, need answers :) (S4 SPOILER and possible S5 SPOILER)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WH13 Season 5 confusion, need answers :) (S4 SPOILER and possible S5 SPOILER)

Hello. Sorry for my english in advance.
    I started to watch the first episode of WH13 S5. But Ep1 of S5 does not start where S4 ended?
    The last episode of S4 ends with Artie getting stabbed by Claudia and that blue flower turning into black dust and releasing a plague or something like that. ***S5 SPOILER BELOW***
    Ep1 of S5 starts with Claudia fighting some dude in the Warehouse. I have no idea who this guy is or what's going on. So i stopped watching. I searched for answers but could not find any.
    What happened with the blue flower dust, plague thing? Is there a pre-season to S5 i have missed?

/Matthe

It sounds like you missed the second half of S4. The story with Artie and astrolabe ended at S4 mid-season premiere.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

You have to remember the U.S. TV companies for some reason feel the need to have a 5 year mid season hiatus It gets quite confusing at times trying to remember if it's the second half of the season or a brand new season.
      sigpic

Comment

First of all you're exaggerating and second of all I think its better than waiting 9 months between seasons
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          First of all you're exaggerating and second of all I think its better than waiting 9 months between seasons
          lol exaggerating just a tad But I prefer to watch the whole season with a few weeks off over christmas and new year. For some reason I always find it easier to pick up the story in a new season than I do when it starts again after a 3 month mid season hiatus. I kinda struggle to get into it in the first few eps of the second half of the season if it's been off for a while.
          sigpic

Comment

That makes no sense. Its basically the same thing. The only difference is how episodes you watch before a break
            Jelgate is right

Comment

That makes no sense. Its basically the same thing. The only difference is how episodes you watch before a break
              Um, you do know who you're talking to, right? I know it doesn't make sense. But for some strange reason I can almost always pick up the storyline better in a new season than I can in the second half of the season when it restarts. I can't explain it, it's weird.
              sigpic

Comment

I think its better than waiting 9 months between seasons
                Absolutely! Now we wait nine months between half-seasons!
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Um, you do know who you're talking to, right? I know it doesn't make sense. But for some strange reason I can almost always pick up the storyline better in a new season than I can in the second half of the season when it restarts. I can't explain it, it's weird.
                  Just for that I am voting no on your sig. Long live British oppression
                  I have never seen the sense Europeans have when they whine about half seasons. I saw all the time in Stargate days and it never made sense
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    Absolutely! Now we wait nine months between half-seasons!
                    lol

Just for that I am voting no on your sig. Long live British oppression
                    I have never seen the sense Europeans have when they whine about half seasons. I saw all the time in Stargate days and it never made sense
                    Just as well you don't get a vote British oppression will be ended in September.

I never liked mid season hiatuses that last half a year. I always thought it was silly.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think its even sillier to wait 9 months between a season
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                      X