Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth and final (very) short season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warehouse 13 renewed for fifth and final (very) short season.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a4...n-by-syfy.html

'Warehouse 13' renewed for final season by Syfy

Warehouse 13 is to return for a fifth and final season.

Syfy has ordered six more episodes of the cult drama, which will wrap up the series, Deadline reports.

That's SyFy !!!
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The magical five again. *sigh*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

A myth just like the Seinfeld curse
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

It's not a myth. No show has ever made it past 5 seasons on syfy before.
            Meh...

Comment

I haven't seen season 4 but from what I have read it isn't good at least they got 6 eps to wrap it up
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                It's not a myth. No show has ever made it past 5 seasons on syfy before.
                Most shows don't get past 5 seasons on any network.
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

What have they got left after Warehouse 13 has finished.

Comment

It's the FatalFifth

Skiffy doesn't seem to want to carry any scripted shows beyond 5 years.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                      What have they got left after Warehouse 13 has finished.
                      'reality' crud. their overabundance of paranormal stuff, moderately rigged contest shows, wrestling

basically stuff I won't waste my time on.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

There's still Defiance...

And I guess the six episodes is to make up for the extra seven episodes season 4 got...

Hell, even Stargate SG-1 only lasted for five seasons on SyFy, as did SGA...
                        sigpic

Comment

good luck with the very long wait you'll have for 6 episodes they did the same exact thing to Eureka and by then, no one will care. glad its gone it was turning into a glorified POS.

Comment

there was no rhyme or reason for this season NONE it was all about killing off main characters and once you do that an audience will start turning it off and they did. their big mistake, too cheap to hire a bad guy for season 4 so they used Artie.

and you are wrong, their current shelf life is 4 and half years they just stretch it for 5 by adding 6 eps BFD.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                              there was no rhyme or reason for this season NONE it was all about killing off main characters and once you do that an audience will start turning it off and they did. their big mistake, too cheap to hire a bad guy for season 4 so they used Artie.
                              Artie was the "villain" to show that there was a cost to his use of the astrolabe. In fact most of S4 was about the "cost" of our choices. Do I think they did it "well", Umm, not really, but W-13 has never been about "deep thought" It's a fun show, a cheese show, and it has never pretended to be anything but.
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                              X