X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's dead jim :(

As many of us have feared, W13 is going away
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...-season-524163

I only hope that the writers take the (Syfy's) message to heart and give this fun show a good send-off.

Don't shoot me, I just passed it on
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Sad news everyone oh well i guess it can't go on forever
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 16 May 2013, 10:44 PM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Hey at least we didn't get another mess of a renewal like we did with Eureka!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
        Hey at least we didn't get another mess of a renewal like we did with Eureka!
        True.
        I can't say I am surprised in the slightest, it's ratings have been in a unsustainable state for the age of the show. Just a bit sad to see it go.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

After what they did to Leena I can't say that I am sorry to see it go but they do it to every show they have, so the shelf life of a show is 4 and a half years? They did the same to Eureka. all these writers ever did was kill off characters every week and forgot what the show was supposed to be about artifacts.

the ratings were 1.5 million after Leena got killed off, good. it fell like a rock.

another one bites the dust. #RIP

Comment

I didnt fear it coming, I knew it was. Im cheering it's death, and dont kid yourself they can still pull the same stunt this is syfy we're talking about. they can make you wait 2 more years to show you the 6 episodes. so what they renew but look what they pull?

Comment

Syfy kills another good one. Oh well, I will miss it. Hopefully they'll wrap it up well.
              sigpic
              God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Ranger View Post
                Syfy kills another good one. Oh well, I will miss it. Hopefully they'll wrap it up well.
                I also hope they wrap it up well. Being that its Syfy, I'm not holding out much hope.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

The last "Sci-Fi" show on SyFy by that I mean the last show that aired before the brand/logo change right?

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    The last "Sci-Fi" show on SyFy by that I mean the last show that aired before the brand/logo change right?
                    No. Warehouse 13 aired when SyFy changed their name. SyFy being trigger happy with cancellations is nothing more than a myth
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I guess five seasons is better than nothing! At least they can end on a high note and not be forced to draw out season after season.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        True.
                        I can't say I am surprised in the slightest, it's ratings have been in a unsustainable state for the age of the show. Just a bit sad to see it go.
                        Maybe if fans of the show did not have to wait so long between seasons.

Comment

Working...
                        X