Episode 4.11 The Living and the Dead available to watch now on Syfy.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 4.11 The Living and the Dead available to watch now on Syfy.com

Syfy has made episode 4.11 available to watch early online, although it won't air until April 29.

http://www.syfy.com/videos/Warehouse%2013/vid:2639240

By the way, as far as I can tell this is not an accidental leaked release. It looks like an official online early release for promotional purposes. I'm not sure I've ever seen Syfy do this before, but I know other networks have, although usually just for new shows.
    Last edited by Killdeer; 13 April 2013, 04:39 PM.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    Syfy has made episode 4.11 available to watch early online, although it won't air until April 29.

http://www.syfy.com/videos/Warehouse%2013/vid:2639240

By the way, as far as I can tell this is not an accidental leaked release. It looks like an official online early release for promotional purposes. I'm not sure I've ever seen Syfy do this before, but I know other networks have, although usually just for new shows.
    Not sure why Syfy would do this. Wouldn't releaseing the episode early cut the numbers for when it airs?
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I don't know. I'm a little surprised they would do this, but whether it'll impact the numbers? I don't know.

I know that sometimes networks will post the premiere episodes of their new shows online in advance - I think the theory is that doing this will generate buzz for the show and get more people to watch. One example - if I remember correctly, Revolution's first episode was made available for watching online in advance.

I don't know why they might be doing it with W13, though.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

awesome! I've been waiting months to see what happens.

Comment

I'm getting "This content is not available" Can anyone still see it?

Comment

I just checked - it's still there.

That being said, they do have it blocked from being viewed on certain devices. For instance, when I try to watch it on my iPad I get a message that it's not available for viewing on this device. But I can watch it just fine on my laptop.
            - Life after Stargate -
            sigpic

Comment

Is it pulled by SyFy or US-encoded only?

NVM: I'd guess encoded!
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Since it's on Syfy's website, it's likely US-encoded only, I would guess.
                - Life after Stargate -
                sigpic

Comment

Normal procedure, I think.
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Yep, it seems to be US-only. Nothing that a good proxy doesn't fix! What an episode, although I saw the final ending coming.

Comment

It's on Hulu as well, btw.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                      X