X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hedwig
    replied
    I think it's supposed to start again next Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Linda06
    replied
    New WH13 starts in the UK on Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    I am very happy the wait is finally almost over. Sadly though, I too am one that thinks Warehouse may not be long for this world. Syfy took way too long bringing this back from a mid-season break.

Leave a comment:

• Killdeer
    replied
    Doesn't make sense to me either, but after W13 ends, I'm done. I honestly don't care how ridiculous it sounds. I can accept that what happened with SGA wasn't totally their fault, but I'm still pretty bitter about how Eureka was handled, even before the cancellation fiasco.

FYI, Syfy posted episode 4.11 online early. I made a new thread for it, with the link.

Leave a comment:

• mandogater
    replied
    Originally posted by techs View Post
    They have two new shows they are making. The RDM one and the M. Night Shamalamadingdong one. Along with Defiance and Being Human which they just renewed that's four in house shows. They also have Lost Girl and Continuum. That's as many scripted shows as they usually have.

I think a lot depends on whether the WWE is serious about forming their own network and taking wrestling away from Syfy.
    Defiance looks kind of interesting, so I'll probably give it a chance. I lost interest in Being Human before the first season ended and I've never watched Lost Girl or Continuum.

Leave a comment:

• mandogater
    replied
    Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    I've been looking around a bit, and it seems like a lot of people are expecting 4.2 to be the end. I wouldn't be surprised, but I hope it's not - like mandogater this is the only show left on Syfy I still watch.

Even if it gets renewed for a fifth season though, it won't be back before 2014. So no, it's not the same as other channels do. Most channels may put a break in the middle of their seasons, but they still air one season a year. Syfy is the only channel I know of that practices the two-seasons-for-the-price-of-one thing - ordering an extra long season, splitting it in two, and then airing it over two years.
    That concept has never made any sense to me. The long gap could and probably has driven fans away from the networks shows.

Leave a comment:

• Killdeer
    replied
    I've been looking around a bit, and it seems like a lot of people are expecting 4.2 to be the end. I wouldn't be surprised, but I hope it's not - like mandogater this is the only show left on Syfy I still watch.

Even if it gets renewed for a fifth season though, it won't be back before 2014. So no, it's not the same as other channels do. Most channels may put a break in the middle of their seasons, but they still air one season a year. Syfy is the only channel I know of that practices the two-seasons-for-the-price-of-one thing - ordering an extra long season, splitting it in two, and then airing it over two years.

Leave a comment:

• techs
    replied
    Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    I really hope you are wrong, techs. WH13 is the only thing left on Sfyfy that I actually watch.
    They have two new shows they are making. The RDM one and the M. Night Shamalamadingdong one. Along with Defiance and Being Human which they just renewed that's four in house shows. They also have Lost Girl and Continuum. That's as many scripted shows as they usually have.

I think a lot depends on whether the WWE is serious about forming their own network and taking wrestling away from Syfy.

Leave a comment:

• mandogater
    replied
    Originally posted by techs View Post
    I fear this is the last of WH13. At the end of the upcoming 10 episodes it will be four years since the premiere. There will also have been about 58 episodes. If the show was going to restart at the same time it did last year in July it would seem too late to get the filming done, or at least an announcement.

I suspect shortly after Defiance premieres, as long as it doesn't tank, they will announce WH13 is over.
    I really hope you are wrong, techs. WH13 is the only thing left on Sfyfy that I actually watch.

Leave a comment:

• techs
    replied
    Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
    I note that they're bringing it back almost as late as is possible to still call April.

Seaboe
    I fear this is the last of WH13. At the end of the upcoming 10 episodes it will be four years since the premiere. There will also have been about 58 episodes. If the show was going to restart at the same time it did last year in July it would seem too late to get the filming done, or at least an announcement.

I suspect shortly after Defiance premieres, as long as it doesn't tank, they will announce WH13 is over.

Leave a comment:

• Seaboe Muffinchucker
    replied
    I note that they're bringing it back almost as late as is possible to still call April.

Seaboe

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    Originally posted by Gate Ranger View Post
    Finally!
    Amen to that.

Leave a comment:

• mandogater
    replied
    Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
    It looks like Warehouse 13 will return April 29 on SYFY at 10pm EST:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/25/wa...-trailer-date/
    Thanks for the link, planet_tv!

I can't wait to see how they get out of this one.

Leave a comment:

• Gate Ranger
    replied
    Finally!

Leave a comment:

• planet_tv
    replied
    It looks like Warehouse 13 will return April 29 on SYFY at 10pm EST:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/25/wa...-trailer-date/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X