X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tlw
    replied
    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Those good old days didn't have a season running 26 episodes back to back. Just like S4 episode will conclude in April
    No, but they did usually have more a dozen. And I think this show only has a 12-13 count total, not 20 split in half. I realize that networks are doing this to have a wider variety. But it is aggravating if you like something and don't like what the replacement is. I'm glad to hear it's back in April.

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    Not back until April? That wait will definitely suck.

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    SyFy is splitting the season for some unknown reason and like jelgate said it will be back in April. Not sure about having to wait that long to find out what happens though.

The Librarian movies seemed interesting but I could only get into the one co-staring Stana Katic for some reason.
    Its a pretty common tactic for SyFy and cable in general when they have a 20 episode season. The logic being better to wait a few months for part of the season then to wait 9 months for a whole season

Leave a comment:

• mandogater
    replied
    Originally posted by tlw View Post
    First, I love this show. But they only have about 13 episodes per season. There were only 10 this time. It came on in July after being off for months and it is already over. I'm 46 and I remember the good old days when a season of a television show could mean as many as 26 episodes.

Second, has anyone ever seen the movie, The Librarian, starring Noah Wylie? It is very similar to Warehouse 13. Actually there are 3 Librarian movies.
    SyFy is splitting the season for some unknown reason and like jelgate said it will be back in April. Not sure about having to wait that long to find out what happens though.

The Librarian movies seemed interesting but I could only get into the one co-staring Stana Katic for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• hedwig
    replied
    Originally posted by tlw View Post
    First, I love this show. But they only have about 13 episodes per season. There were only 10 this time. It came on in July after being off for months and it is already over. I'm 46 and I remember the good old days when a season of a television show could mean as many as 26 episodes.

Second, has anyone ever seen the movie, The Librarian, starring Noah Wylie? It is very similar to Warehouse 13. Actually there are 3 Librarian movies.
    I've seen all The Librarian movies. They were great. Wish they'd make another one.

Syfy seems to only have shows that are about 13 episodes long and no more. And even if they're good enough shows, they still get cancelled after 5 years. So Warehouse 13 only has about another 1-2 season if Syfy continues on that schedule.

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    Those good old days didn't have a season running 26 episodes back to back. Just like S4 episode will conclude in April

Leave a comment:

• tlw
    started a topic When will it come back on?

When will it come back on?

Working...
X