This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will it come back on?

First, I love this show. But they only have about 13 episodes per season. There were only 10 this time. It came on in July after being off for months and it is already over. I'm 46 and I remember the good old days when a season of a television show could mean as many as 26 episodes.

Second, has anyone ever seen the movie, The Librarian, starring Noah Wylie? It is very similar to Warehouse 13. Actually there are 3 Librarian movies.

Those good old days didn't have a season running 26 episodes back to back. Just like S4 episode will conclude in April
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by tlw View Post
      First, I love this show. But they only have about 13 episodes per season. There were only 10 this time. It came on in July after being off for months and it is already over. I'm 46 and I remember the good old days when a season of a television show could mean as many as 26 episodes.

Second, has anyone ever seen the movie, The Librarian, starring Noah Wylie? It is very similar to Warehouse 13. Actually there are 3 Librarian movies.
      I've seen all The Librarian movies. They were great. Wish they'd make another one.

Syfy seems to only have shows that are about 13 episodes long and no more. And even if they're good enough shows, they still get cancelled after 5 years. So Warehouse 13 only has about another 1-2 season if Syfy continues on that schedule.

Comment

SyFy is splitting the season for some unknown reason and like jelgate said it will be back in April. Not sure about having to wait that long to find out what happens though.

The Librarian movies seemed interesting but I could only get into the one co-staring Stana Katic for some reason.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          SyFy is splitting the season for some unknown reason and like jelgate said it will be back in April. Not sure about having to wait that long to find out what happens though.

The Librarian movies seemed interesting but I could only get into the one co-staring Stana Katic for some reason.
          Its a pretty common tactic for SyFy and cable in general when they have a 20 episode season. The logic being better to wait a few months for part of the season then to wait 9 months for a whole season
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Not back until April? That wait will definitely suck.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Those good old days didn't have a season running 26 episodes back to back. Just like S4 episode will conclude in April
              No, but they did usually have more a dozen. And I think this show only has a 12-13 count total, not 20 split in half. I realize that networks are doing this to have a wider variety. But it is aggravating if you like something and don't like what the replacement is. I'm glad to hear it's back in April.

Comment

co-staring Stana Katic

I think I know the reason.

Comment

No, but they did usually have more a dozen. And I think this show only has a 12-13 count total, not 20 split in half. I realize that networks are doing this to have a wider variety. But it is aggravating if you like something and don't like what the replacement is. I'm glad to hear it's back in April.
                  You are wrong. Season 4 is a 20 episode spilit half. As for the replacement its impossible for a TV channel to please everyone
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Its a pretty common tactic for SyFy and cable in general when they have a 20 episode season. The logic being better to wait a few months for part of the season then to wait 9 months for a whole season
                      I know they love to do this to fans. My biggest problem is I'm not a very patient person. Even though I am getting better at waiting, things like this tend to drive me batty.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                        I think I know the reason.
                        You're most likely right.

Comment

Hey, at least we don't have to wait till the Summer. lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Hey, at least we don't have to wait till the Summer. lol.
                            True but as I am found of saying, I may know someone named Patience but I don't have any.

Comment

Do we still have to wait until April? If so, that really sucks.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X