Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lack of Story Development in Warehouse 13?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave2 View Post
    Question: How do Regents get to be Regents over they years and centuries?! And who do THEY answer to if not the US government??
    And since Mrs. Frederick swore on the dust of the first 12 warehouses, has anyone ever explained the technical and historical issues related to the previous warehouses and how the artifacts all survived?
    Finally, does ANYBODY come up with an explanation of where the artifacts get their powers?
    Were they created by aliens or......the Ancients?! (There we have a Stargate-Warehouse 13 crossover!!)
    There's no answer to these questions....well there's some spoilers. If you really want to know....get some popcorn.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Just got my air popped butter-free popcorn...... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave2 View Post
        Just got my air popped butter-free popcorn...... ;-)
        I think I read that the regents, or at least the first regents, were agents at some point. We do get to see more about past warehouses, not too much, but a little more. Hopefully that will give you a few answers, but it will also give you lots and lots more questions.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

DO the regents answer to anyone else, either here on Earth or beyond? Maybe that's the whole source of the artifacts to begin with.........Aliens, as I suggested before .......the ANCIENTS!!

Comment

Why is it that Leena's so-called Bed and Breakfast never has any guests except for Pete, Myka, Mrs. Frederic, Artie and Claudia? Who arranges the travel whenever they have to fly somewhere? Do they have their own agency?

Comment

They never have guests because it's middle of nowhere South Dakota and plus the guests might discover their secret which would be bad.

Comment

The idea of a WH13 travel agency makes me laugh for some reason
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

It was stated in the episode. It ended up there in St Louis as part of an exhibit in I think, 1963 ish. It was an ancient culture exhibit, maybe Turkish.

Comment

Oh, and again, in the episode of glass woman killings, you see a busier warehouse staff - I counted 8 including Jack and Rebecca.

Comment

In one episode Mr Kosan hints he'd like to talk to the recently fired pharmaceutical rep about possible involvement. Regent post?

Regents are from common walks of life. Teachers, grocers, cafe owner and such. Also, it was mentioned that Abigail Chow met Mr Kosan when she was visiting Thailand and was recruited there.

Comment

In an early episode it seems it was mentioned that Leena's was 7 miles out of Univille and close to the warehouse.

The warehouse self-expands. Artifacts are moved to the new Warehouse by a series of other artifacts used in a prescribed manner. However, it appears when Warehouse 12 was moved from London, a pirate stole a cache of artifacts when he hijacked a ship so perhaps some were moved the old fashioned way. And Warehouse 2 was buried until recently and those artifacts were sent to Warehouse 13.

Comment

The people of Univille know there are permanent IRS guests there so it is always full. Look at the picture. It isn't big at all.

There is also Steve and Leena (and later Abigail) there. Artie has his own place over the office up the spiral staircase at the Warehouse. There are occasional temporary guests like Joshua, Claire, Nick and maybe Fargo. I assume the Warehouse owns the B&B, based on Abigail's position there.

And Mrs Frederic doesn't live there.

No one uses travel agencies anymore. You print your tickets online.

Comment

Ok, I know this thread is a year and a half old, but after answering a few things, I think that the OP needs to either embrace science fiction or, if he can't, he should stick with CSI or NCIS for entertainment.

Most of his questions are either right there and he missed it or they're in other episodes. Interesting. I found I had answers for just about all of them. I just got tired of typing on this stupid tablet. I need a tactile keyboard for speed.

Comment

In reply to your bloodstone question, it appeared this may have been a bifurcated artifact because in the museum, Artie neutralized it when he placed another stone (which appeared to be coated in purple neutralizer) in the slot on top of the head and we got the fireworks.

Comment

Working...
                              X