Return date for Season 4!!

10 Weeks to go!!

Return date for Season 4!
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    10 Weeks to go!!

Return date for Season 4!
    Yes!!!!!!!! *Does happy dance before running off to mark date on every calendar in the house*
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I'm not really happy that they are waiting until late July this year instead of early July like the previous seasons and June would be even better!

Has anyone seen anything on the airing date schedule? Now that this is a full 20 episode season I am curious if they'll do a mid-season break or not.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
        I'm not really happy that they are waiting until late July this year instead of early July like the previous seasons and June would be even better!

Has anyone seen anything on the airing date schedule? Now that this is a full 20 episode season I am curious if they'll do a mid-season break or not.
        I only got into WH13 just before the end of the last season so the airing date doesn't bother me (makes a change from having to wait until September *cough* Haven *cough* )

I have done a quick check but can't find any airing schedule yet but a straight run of the full 20 episodes would go through to 3rd December (and still leave time for a Christmas episode ) Now, as there are only a small handful of SyFy shows worth watching I can't see why they would break up the season (although this is SyFy so anything could happen I suppose)
        sigpic

Comment

July 23rd 2012, cool ! Too bad for Sanctuary. .
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

It kind of sucks that we still have a month to wait. But, I am sure the wait will be worth it.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Have just read that apparently 10 episode will show this year, with the remainder showing in April 2013!

Scroll down about halfway down the page: HERE
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

Have just read that apparently 10 episode will show this year, with the remainder showing in April 2013!

Scroll down about halfway down the page: HERE
                Why in the name of all that is holy does Syfy keep doing stuff like this!!!!!!!!

Comment

...Excuse me while I go exclaim several expletives...
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't know that WH13 was getting a 20 episode season, that's nice !

so Syfy is just showing the first ten eppys like they usually do ,what is going on? please forgive me i am confused.
                    sigpic
                    God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Ranger View Post
                      I didn't know that WH13 was getting a 20 episode season, that's nice !

so Syfy is just showing the first ten eppys like they usually do ,what is going on? please forgive me i am confused.
                      It looks like they are splitting it like they did with Eureka and BSG.

Whether the season will be split on DVD as well is unknown...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                        It looks like they are splitting it like they did with Eureka and BSG.

Whether the season will be split on DVD as well is unknown...
                        Didn't they always split the DVD seasons for the both of them?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Didn't they always split the DVD seasons for the both of them?
                          Yeah, but there was a full year between the two half seasons. This time it's July and April. So it COULD theoretically be one complete season when released.

I'm not getting my hopes up though...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                            Yeah, but there was a full year between the two half seasons. This time it's July and April. So it COULD theoretically be one complete season when released.

I'm not getting my hopes up though...
                            I know what you mean. Sometimes I get the feeling that SyFy will always do what makes the least amount of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              I know what you mean. Sometimes I get the feeling that SyFy will always do what makes the least amount of sense.
                              Hey, they have to stick with what they do best, right?
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X