Claudia Donovan/ Allison Scagliotti Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claudia Donovan/ Allison Scagliotti Appreciation Thread

Claudia has quickly became my favorite character on WH13. She's fun, smart, and has a great humor to her that I find refreshing. I'm glad that she joined the cast and can't wait to see what's in store for her.

She's not my fav but I do love her. I love her sarcasm and the way she and Artie banter is awesome.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Oh I'm in love. She reminds so much of the kind of girl I used to chase in my elder days. Little alt-punk riot grrl....::sigh::
      Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
      I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
      What have these years left to me?
      Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Heh, I fell in love when she first appeared, even if she did look like she was somewhat drugged up or suffering withdrawal.
        sigpic

Comment

Claudia is totally one of my fav characters! Her sarcasm alone is great!
          Last edited by badwolfSG; 10 October 2009, 08:27 PM. Reason: misspelling
          sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

I do believe Allison will be in next week episode of smallville! I'm not 100 percent sure on this fact!

Comment

Allison with Eddie at the NBC Golden Globes, after party.

Comment

Claudia is my favorite character on W13. I enjoyed the show from the beginning, but there was a Claudia shaped hole that I didn't know was missing until it was filled. They try to pass Warehouse 13 off as steampunk, which I love, and Claudia goes a long way towards selling that point.
                "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton
                "I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." -J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Caritas View Post
                  I enjoyed the show from the beginning, but there was a Claudia shaped hole that I didn't know was missing until it was filled.
                  LOL, totally true!

P.S. Awesome quote!

Comment

I haven't been paying attention. When does the second season premiere?
                    "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton

Comment

In the US, Tuesday 6 July. 54 days from now.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                        54 days from now.
                        ...and counting. We should have a countdown.

Comment

There is a WH13 group and we have a countdown thread going. Go up to the top of the forum, look for "Community" click on it to reveal the drop down menu. Click on Groups then search for Warehouse 13. Click on it then you'll see the countdown thread.
                          sigpic

Comment

I haven't been a big Warehouse fan but i just happened to catch "Claudia" and i instantly fell in love with her, i've been hooked on the show ever since. Something about her energetic personality makes me drawn to her.

Glad to see she's been made a regular in season 2.

Comment

DUDE!! i love claudia an dall the stuff she says and how she acts with Artie... Hilarious!!

I am so in love with claudia.. she Rocks!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X