No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if they are going to release all 5 seasons in one box set?

I enjoyed the last episode.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
      Does anyone know if they are going to release all 5 seasons in one box set?

I enjoyed the last episode.
      I think I heard it was being discussed a while ago.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Does anyone know when Season 4 will be going on Netflix streaming?

Comment

I just finished season 5 disc 1 from Netflix, ep 1-4. I also just realized there are only another few ep left......why such a short final season...!!!!

Comment

Because SyFy is almost as evil as Comcast.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
              Because SyFy is almost as evil as Comcast.
              Funny! Right now I think Directv is evil, they are threatening to drop AMC and BBC America - that would mean no Dr Who or Walking Dead

Comment

I try to foregt most of season 5 didn't happen
                sigpic

Comment

it was weak but it ended ok only 1 part I really didn't like which is unusual for me cause I am usually a shipper not on this show
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                    it was weak but it ended ok only 1 part I really didn't like which is unusual for me cause I am usually a shipper not on this show
                    I'm assuming the part you didn't like is the same part I didn't like Is it just me or are most writers incapable of writing decent romance on their shows? But that's not the only thing that felt off to me. I thought the last season was a bit f a hit and a miss. Something felt "off" with the guys on the show at times.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      I'm assuming the part you didn't like is the same part I didn't like Is it just me or are most writers incapable of writing decent romance on their shows? But that's not the only thing that felt off to me. I thought the last season was a bit f a hit and a miss. Something felt "off" with the guys on the show at times.
                      it probably didn't help that they fought so hard to keep the thing on the air and had planned out a whole heap of story and had to cut it all down and wrap everything up in what, six episodes? And after the 1 episode ending their sister show got.. the whole thing must have been so painful and demoralising for the writers and the actors, it doesn't surprise me that something felt off.

That said, we were getting the message without all the overt telegraphing they did. As with all ships, those shipping could already see it, and those who weren't on board were happily living in brother-sister-vibe-land. They could have done it super subtle and that would have been enough, but by going big it almost felt like they were cheapening the whole pete-myka thing. I dunno. When you're staring at the show you love as it's being taken from you, forcing yourself to keep writing even though you know you're only heading towards an ending you didn't want to be near... when you're that close to it, to the pain of it, I don't know if you could write it better.

Comment

Working...
                      X