Should 'Miracle Day' have worked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should 'Miracle Day' have worked?

Regardless of whatever influence the morphic field may have over humanity, Jack immortality was an effect of the time vortex itself, one of the most powerful forces in the DW universe. The Doctor said it made him a fixed point in time. Though he had to be biologically "alive" for this to happen, there was nothing inherently biological about the immortality.

So, I guess 2 questions:

1) Should the morphic field be able to overwrite something as overwhelmingly powerful as the time vortex?

2) How could Jack's blood have caused any of it when this trait wasn't biological, but caused by space-time?
    sigpic

I have no idea what you are talking about... other than to say yes, what was done to Jack is not biological...

And I think I'm glad I don't know...
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

Torchwood + american TV station throwing money at the BBC = PLOTHOLES!!!
      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
        Torchwood + american TV station throwing money at the BBC = PLOTHOLES!!!
        There is I think a featurette on the telemovie DVD, with Jo Wright from the BBC talking about the collaborative efforts with Fox/Universal on making the telemovie... Sounded like a complete nightmare... Don't imagine things have changed since 1996.
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
          American TV station throwing money at Russell T Davies = PLOTHOLES!!!
          I corrected that for you
          When Davies walked out on the BBC, he should have left Torchwood alone too, this is what happens when you have spinoffs and the instigator of itt takes his new toys to another network and leaves his old toys with the original one.

Comment

Working...
          X