Is mortal Jack a clone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is mortal Jack a clone?

Is it possible that Jack in miracle day is a clone? Made by the family or something?
    This would explain why he is not immortal, as Rose only brought back the "real" Jack over and over?
    And also do we know for a fact that this Jack is not "Miracle Day" immortal? All we know is that he doesn't heal super fast... ? (Adds to my theory...)

Just a thought, what do ya' think?

Given he's been the same Jack all through the season with only 1 episode left, I doubt he'll suddenly be revealed as a clone. However, we don't actually know if he can actually die or not now, he just assumes so.

Still, given that , as the Doctor said, Jack is "a fixed point in time and space" and his immortality was caused by the power of the time vortex itself, one of the greatest power in the DW/TW universe, I find it really hard to believe something localized to 1 planet could cancel that out.
    sigpic

Comment

All I can say is that they better have a good excuse for this !

Spoiler:
      I was soooooooooo disappointed with the reveal of the Blessing.
      I would give out about what it looks like but this forum is PG
      sigpic
      What a show !

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
        Given he's been the same Jack all through the season with only 1 episode left, I doubt he'll suddenly be revealed as a clone. However, we don't actually know if he can actually die or not now, he just assumes so.
        But that's sort of my point, what if He's been a clone all along (Miracle day)
        Then it would explain why he dosen't heal, and why he's (possibly only) Miracle day immortal and not "fixed in time"...
        Also, totally agree on the blessing -.-

Comment

That is a good theory!
          sigpic

Comment

If it was Doctor Who... yes.

Torchwood doesn't do that kinda stuff.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Lets say he is a clone, then where's the real jack ? Do the family have him ? Is he somehow fueling the Blessing (perhaps a poor choice of words there) ? Or is he still off among the stars drinking his sorrows away from Children of Earth. Think I'm going give that a second chance after Miracle Day, I know I still can't judge it coz its not over, but I loved the first few episodes but now its just lost the plot completely. I'm hoping for some redemption in the final episode
              sigpic
              What a show !

Comment

Not a clone
                sigpic

Comment

Send in the clones!
                  sigpic

Comment

In the same vein, the Doctor agreed in "Night Terrors" that clones are scary...

Comment

Back on topic, I think it's safe to say that "The Blood Line" answered whether Jack was a clone or not. I'm not sure it really addressed how he was altered when the Blessing was "programmed" to change everyone into being immortal, though it kind of makes weird sense. And obviously allowed the reverse switch to be made...

Comment

Yuppers...so...no clone!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Yuppers...so...no clone!
                          Doesn't stop him feeling clonesome though!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                            Doesn't stop him feeling clonesome though!
                            cheesey...but still fiunny!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X