Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're 4 episodes into Miracle Day. Who do you think is controlling PhiCorp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're 4 episodes into Miracle Day. Who do you think is controlling PhiCorp?

In the latest episode (Escape To L.A), in the server room, "Hitman" was about to pop Gwen in the head, while explaining who hired him (people who Jack obviously had a strong connection to) and why.

Who do we know that would have that much of a grudge against Jack, that they would go out of their way to make everyone on Earth immortal, just so Jack would become mortal again, and hunt him down?

"Hitman" was saying something about Jack taking something from "Hitmans' " employers a long time ago. Jack didn't know what "Hitman" was talking about, which leads me to believe that he has either:

A. Forgotten over thousands of years
    OR
    B. That his memories were forcibly removed.

If you remember, the Time Agency that Jack worked for stole 2 years of his memories. This was mentioned when Jack first met with the Doctor in "The Doctor Dances".

Perhaps, another Time Agent, someone very high up, became stranded on Earth in the 21st century, possibly the one who actually stole 2 years of Jacks life. But why would anyone steal 2 years of Jacks memories? Something to hide from Jack?

In either case, I think, the Time Agency will some how end up being involved with Miracle Day.

Just an idea. Lets hear yours.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Actually we are now 5 episodes in.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
      I was going by the british broadcast schedule.
      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Or perhaps the events which lead the families to hate Jack has not happen yet.

But personally I think it going to relate to something to do with his torchwood past or may be something to do with how he himself became immortal.

I think we are forgetting how powerful these beings must be to have undone something which took the power of the time vortex to do, that enable a human to see and manipulate all of space and time. But I think these beings are immortal themselves before they activated the morphic field. An now it is them that keep us humans alive.
        Last edited by knowles2; 06 August 2011, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
          Or perhaps the events which lead the families to hate Jack has not happen yet.

But personally I think it going to relate to something to do with his torchwood past or may be something to do with how he himself became immortal.

I think we are forgetting how powerful these beings must be to have undone something which took the power of the time vortex to do, that enable a human to see and manipulate all of space and time. But I think these beings are immortal themselves before they activated the morphic field. An now it is them that keep us humans alive.
          I don't mean to spoil anything but he became immortal in Doctor Who, not Torchwood. So everyone who has seen most of the 10th Doctor knows how Jack became immortal.

Comment

This is correct...but IDK who is in control of PhiCorp. I'm sure more will be revealed as time goes on.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't mean to spoil anything but he became immortal in Doctor Who, not Torchwood. So everyone who has seen most of the 10th Doctor knows how Jack became immortal.
              I know how he became immortal and anyone who can override that must be pretty powerful themselves. A lot more powerful than some human time agent.

Comment

Working...
              X