Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elliecat
    replied
    I just hope it's sooner rather than later!

I know they were filming in Cardiff Bay a couple of weeks ago because I was up there yesturday and this man told me he saw them there (damn, a few weeks too late with my visit!)

Leave a comment:

• knowles2
    replied
    Given that bbc seem determine to keep these kind of dramas going all year, that I mean fairly big budget drama/scifi/adventure theme shows on all year round.

I expect it to start just after Heroes ends. which is either 20 or 24 weeks long which given the hiatus of December, does put it around March/April.
    Through they may wait until after the Robin hood series end top fill in a gap, in drama area on their channels. probably putting it back to early summer

Leave a comment:

• Reefgirl
    replied
    Last year it was quite early, they may go for it again, it might air just before the first Dr Who special, last year Torchwood finished then a few days later DW started

Leave a comment:

• Pitry
    replied
    Originally posted by hamatau'ri View Post
    So, when's season 3 of Torchwood returning (UK) on our screens? I'm really getting into it.
    Spring, they said. Probably March or April.

Leave a comment:

• hamatau'ri
    started a topic Torchwood S3 return - when?

Torchwood S3 return - when?

So, when's season 3 of Torchwood returning (UK) on our screens? I'm really getting into it.
Working...
X