Torchwood S3 return - when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torchwood S3 return - when?

So, when's season 3 of Torchwood returning (UK) on our screens? I'm really getting into it.

Originally posted by hamatau'ri View Post
    So, when's season 3 of Torchwood returning (UK) on our screens? I'm really getting into it.
    Spring, they said. Probably March or April.
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Last year it was quite early, they may go for it again, it might air just before the first Dr Who special, last year Torchwood finished then a few days later DW started

Comment

Given that bbc seem determine to keep these kind of dramas going all year, that I mean fairly big budget drama/scifi/adventure theme shows on all year round.

I expect it to start just after Heroes ends. which is either 20 or 24 weeks long which given the hiatus of December, does put it around March/April.
        Through they may wait until after the Robin hood series end top fill in a gap, in drama area on their channels. probably putting it back to early summer

Comment

I just hope it's sooner rather than later!

I know they were filming in Cardiff Bay a couple of weeks ago because I was up there yesturday and this man told me he saw them there (damn, a few weeks too late with my visit!)
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X