No announcement yet.

The Jack/Ianto Discussion and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And one more. Nothing special, but nice and I think it's a funny idea to use this song ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen
    Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenee View Post
      Ok, if you don't know this already, you're so gonna love this:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRBQwh1xj4E

Jack, Ianto, lovely song, John Barrowmans voice together with Daniel Boys... enjoy.

I don't know if this one was in here befor, since I couldn't open more than 2/3 of the links.
      omg! i love that song!!! here's one of my favourite janto vids, Air Traffic - Just Abuse Me.... my other favourite seems to be have taken down... which makes me sad... it was set to Fallout Boys' Thanks for the Memories
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

I think it is one of the most beautyfull duets I've ever heard. And it so works beeing sung bay John and Daniel. Every time I heared it I had to think about the Jack/Ianto relationship (though the song is ment to be sung by two rivals who love the same man but neither of them can have him, I think it also works for a couple especialy a gay couple (well a just faild couple actually)). It also helps that Daniel does look a littlebit like Gareth
        Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

John also sings it solo.... it sound's more heart wrenching sung solo.... it becomes a song about a man who loved but his love just wasn't enough....
          sigpic

Comment

Realy? I didn't know that. After I read your post I tried to find the soloversion on you tube. Couldn't find any, though . I'd like to hear that version, though, I've always loved duets. So if I don't find it I'm ok with this version (anyway, the more I listen to it, the more I nearly like Daniels voice more than Johns )

Comment

its the last track on his cd Music Music Music.... i thought i had it on my computer, but it looks like i'll have to dig out my cd.... i'll try to upload it for you or find you a place where its already hosted....
              sigpic

Comment

Oh thanks, that would be realy, realy nice *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                X