Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    And Reef will love the last one

JACK AND IANTO SNOG!!! Hehehe... I figured it wasn't a spoiler because Reef has it in her sig
    lolz yep! mind you i've only seen it in piccys, so i'm looking forwrad to it. next week tho is 'Captain Jack Harkness', and tho i've seen many vids and pics about what jack was getting up to, i have no idea about the B story
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

I wonder what the American's will make of Jack and Ianto snogging. There will be fainting fits and cries of "Off with their heads (Or other offending appendeges)" all across the Bible Belt

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        I wonder what the American's will make of Jack and Ianto snogging. There will be fainting fits and cries of "Off with their heads (Or other offending appendeges)" all across the Bible Belt
        i seriously doubt that the bible belters will even watch it...
        unledd to give out and protest about it
        sigpic

Comment

Oh they will watch it, for that reason. these people who protest about the contents of TV tend to forget they Don't have to watch it

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Oh they will watch it, for that reason. these people who protest about the contents of TV tend to forget they Don't have to watch it
            i know i dont understand

its the same thing with all those peeps complaining bout s8-10 of sg-1 and season4 of atlantis...

dont like it?
            dont watch it.

its annoying now

(sorry if i offend anyone)
            sigpic

Comment

I agree, I carried on watching s3 of Atlantis because I hoped it would get better, I was horribly disappointed. I'll watch the first couple of eps of S4 to see the outcome of First Strike but then, I don't know.

S2 of Atlantis was the best, IMO S3 suffered from poor quality writing, I guess when you're used to the quality of writing from the likes of Paul Cornell and Stephen Moffat you tend to notice when writers aren't up to scratch

Comment

im gonna trust joe m.

hes excited and the spoilers are looking VERY GOOD

same goes for torchwood
                it gets a fresh start in my book too
                sigpic

Comment

I don't know, I'll have to see, I haven't heard many rumours or spoilers but then I haven't been looking and Joe M, well he's alienated a lot of people with his outbursts.

The new series of Torchwood is looking very promising

Comment

I think I'd watch Atlantis anyway, even if I didn't like it much. It's just a habit for me And I like JoeM, he's hilarious and has a fantastic imagination so I hope it will be a good season.
                    And I'm definately watching Torchwood.

Comment

I'll give it a go, but if it turns into the John and Rodney Show again I'm giving up

Comment

Well Lorne's in 5 eps so far

Spoiler:
                        And Zelenka has been pictured in one of those EVA suit thingies that McKay and John wore underwater in Submersion

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          Well Lorne's in 5 eps so far

Spoiler:
                          And Zelenka has been pictured in one of those EVA suit thingies that McKay and John wore underwater in Submersion
                          Unless the writing and character developements improve dramatically not even he's going to make me watch, I get my Kavan Smith fix from 4400, now this is a show worth watching

Comment

What season of The 4400 are you on Reef?

Comment

the one that's showing on Sky One, the fourth and I've got the previous 3 on DVD, so that's where the money for the box set of the 10th series of SG-1 went

to get back on topic

Comment

it's so annoying, coz i'm pretty sure they only aired one season out here, and i thought that's all they did!

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*
                                My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                                LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Working...
                                X