Ianto Jones/Gareth David-Lloyd Thunk and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Oh God I can see us all ending up like the 2 randy old ladies in Harry Enfield

rofl. so true
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Well my daughter's turned into Kevin the Teenager and my ex has turned into Wayne Slob so it follows really,

Comment

I like it when they include him in the team.

Comment

same. it irks me sometimes, like in fics and such, how they don't have the other characters refer to ianto as a member of the team, just someone who's there.

i like this one. looks like he's smirking.

plus i looooove toshs jacket
          "what?"
          *throat punch*

Comment

I do like that pic ff

Comment

I'm writing a Torchwood fic at the moment and Ianto's one of the central characters. My first Torchwood fic and it's going slowly but I'll let you know when it's posted

Comment

Actually Ianto's been at the forefront in at least 3 of my 5 Torchwood fics and 1 of my Dr Who fics, but that's not unusual because I love writing for secondary characters. Please don't throw things at me but I think of Jack and Gwen as the main characters in Torchwood

Comment

So do I, don't worry

Comment

S'alright then, I really have to get the last chapter of my Ianto/Tosh fic up but
                    a) I can't be @ssed at the moment
                    and
                    b) the bunnies are biting and other fics are demanding to be written, one concerning a Torchwood trip to Atlantis and the other finds the Doctor, Jack, Donna and Martha coming face to face with Sheppard and co and what happens when Jack meets a Wraith

Comment

S'alright then, I really have to get the last chapter of my Ianto/Tosh fic up but
                      a) I can't be @ssed at the moment
                      and
                      b) the bunnies are biting and other fics are demanding to be written, one concerning a Torchwood trip to Atlantis and the other finds the Doctor, Jack, Donna and Martha coming face to face with Sheppard and co and what happens when Jack meets a Wraith
                      Ooh, that sounds intriguing. I'd never thought of that.

Comment

Lets just say, the reactions of Sheppard and Co (especially Rodney) are funny, especially when the Doctor explains to Donna about the Face of Boe and Martha treats Jack like a lab rat by timeing his coming-back-to-life

Comment

Lets just say, the reactions of Sheppard and Co (especially Rodney) are funny, especially when the Doctor explains to Donna about the Face of Boe and Martha treats Jack like a lab rat by timeing his coming-back-to-life
                          ohhh sounds good

just saw the Jack Harkness: ianto + gun = kathy in puddle on floor

also, torchwood.de has s2 promo pics, and martha is in them!

"what?"
                          *throat punch*

Comment

I do love that pic of Ianto with a gun

Comment

I do love that pic of Ianto with a gun
                              i loved that whole scene
                              Spoiler:
                              i'm so glad someone finally shot owen! and even glader that it was ianto who did it

it also brings up a lot of interesting story ideas, what ianto was saying about not being just the teaboy. coz i've always thought that there was something else to his character
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*

Comment

He's supposed to be some kind of computer genius isn't he?

Comment

Working...
                                X