Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    [/center]
    I LOVE Eve's expression in this one!! This is one of those priceless ones! haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      I LOVE Eve's expression in this one!! This is one of those priceless ones! haha!
      Yup, I agree.

I also loved the face Eve pulled in the Up Close feature when JB and GDL were shooting the kissing scene for Day 1. That one was hilarious, too.

Another picture from the DVD signing. Lovely arms, John.
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

OOo hey i see talk of torchwood books as started. I want to read "Undertakers gift" SOOO badly! Is it out already?

ANYWAY!

I have read a few of the books so far. I've read- Almost Perfect, Bay of the dead and i am starting to read Another Life.

I really liked Almost Perfect and Bay of the Dead. LOL I have a soft spot for zombie thrillers and Ianto as a woman LOL. VEEEERRRYY Interesting. I can't wait to get more books tomorrow! Thank god for borders book store! lol.

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
        Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
        Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
          OOo hey i see talk of torchwood books as started. I want to read "Undertakers gift" SOOO badly! Is it out already?

Undertaker's Gift sounds promising. I'm looking forward to the collection of short stories, it's called Consequences and it features tales by James Moran, Joseph Lidster, Sarah Pinborough and others. Might be interesting.

The new collection of TW books should be available since mid-October.
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post

ANYWAY!

I have read a few of the books so far. I've read- Almost Perfect, Bay of the dead and i am starting to read Another Life.

I really liked Almost Perfect and Bay of the Dead. LOL I have a soft spot for zombie thrillers and Ianto as a woman LOL. VEEEERRRYY Interesting. I can't wait to get more books tomorrow! Thank god for borders book store! lol.
            I'll save you time right now and don't read Another Life. I hated that book (more than Skypoint and Pack Animals)...there were so many OOC bits and it was a Jack and Gwen book so that didn't score points with me. honestly, (spoiler for Another Life)
            Spoiler:
            Owen would not play a MMORPG...Adam!Owen maybe but not normal!Owen

The books you should read are The Twilight Streets (Ianto is made of win in this), Something in the Water, Trace Memory and Almost Perfect (although there are a few OOC moments in this one...but they're glancing ones)

I'm looking forward to the collection of short stories, it's called Consequences and it features tales by James Moran, Joseph Lidster, Sarah Pinborough and others. Might be interesting.
            hmm...that sounds like it could be something like Martha's Story; just a bunch of short stories that seem like episodes they wanted to do but for some reason couldn't

The new collection of TW books should be available since mid-October.
            Woo, just in time for my birthday! *does the JohnGreen!Happy Dance*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
              hmm...that sounds like it could be something like Martha's Story; just a bunch of short stories that seem like episodes they wanted to do but for some reason couldn't
              You say it like it's a bad thing.

To make up for the OT:

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

You say it like it's a bad thing.

To make up for the OT:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...9_JBDTkiss.jpg
                Spoiler:
                well yes and no...it's hard to explain

*fans self* I loved John's response to that

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  well yes and no...it's hard to explain

*fans self* I loved John's response to that
                  I loved how John pretended to faint after THAT kiss. And the fans' response was great, all the cheering.

Link to the video. Thanks to cos2mwiz.

Another of my fav kisses.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

John's second autobiography, I Am What I Am, has been released today. I loved Anything Goes so I have to get this one as well. I pre-ordered it on waterstones.com for £12 and I can't wait for it to arrive. YAY!

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

From JB yahoo group

John's schedule for October and November has now been firmed up. He will not be able to attend the Hub 3 Convention in Birmingham in October, but we are delighted to announce that he will be at Collectormania London, at Earls Court Olympia 2, on Sunday, 29 November.

Comment

I heard about that and how a bunch of people were wanting refunds because they were going just for him.

IMO
                        Spoiler:
                        that's not a reason to go. You should go because you love the show and not the person. I mean, I've never met the man and so if I had the chance to go to see him and he had to cancel (which almost happened with TorchSong) yes I'd be disappointed but at the same time I'd be going for the show itself and not just for JB.

But that's just what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                          From JB yahoo group

John's schedule for October and November has now been firmed up. He will not be able to attend the Hub 3 Convention in Birmingham in October, but we are delighted to announce that he will be at Collectormania London, at Earls Court Olympia 2, on Sunday, 29 November.
                          I understand that for some fans this would be a major dissapointment. Thankfully TW is one of the shows where pretty much any member of main cast is funny and entertaining in such a way that he/she can make the event worth attending (take Kai, he's fabulous ).

Last edited by zuz; 02 October 2009, 02:42 AM.
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Digital spy has a relatively new video interview with John, it was done in his dressing room backstage at La Cage aux Folles. They discuss the musical, the future of Torchwood, his return to Doctor Who and the possibility of JB joining Desperate Housewives. John Barrowman talks 'Who', 'Torchwood'

BBC London talked with John about his return to the West End stage, too: "Too handsome" Barrowman accepts La Cage role. I really loled at John's explanation why he doesn't like wearing tights

I've seen La Cage at the Playhouse Theatre this July. No John there, as he started in September, but it was great anyway. The whole cast was fantastic and the dance acts were just fabulous. Les Cagelles so totally rock.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I don't know if i've shared the icons i made ^_^ But here they are ^_^-

Spoiler:

There is a part two lol just remember if you use give credit where credit is due ^_^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                              Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                              sigpic

Comment

Icons part two-

Spoiler:

TADA! What do you think?

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!