Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    ^ I rated it a 9
    I almost did.... just because of the slow start, but it was cool too just abit slow
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      She. Her name is Michonne

And she doesn't feed her pets....it's in the comics but I notice they did the same in last night's episode--her walkers have no arms and no lower jaw. Nothing to scratch or bite with
      OH yeah I read that in the other thread with the spoilers I will say.... I'm not too thrilled with who they cast for that character...it seemed like it was going to be a pretty awesome character and well if it is who you said in the other thread then I"m not impressed.
      Spoiler:
      that actress was in True Blood and while I think she was a good actress....she was kind of annoying and I think we already have enough annoying people ....namely Lori

As for the whole Lori thing with Carl... well I blame faulty writing...it's typical horror silly writing that is only there to set up the next frightening plot element...like when the stupid blonde goes into a dark room unarmed saying...hello? Hello? knowing there is a killer on the loose hiding So yeah Imean if you don't have characters doing stupid things then you don't have these scenarios for horrible things to happen to them. I use to applaud this show that they didn't do such silly things but there has been some of that this season unfortunately IMO. But at least they picked the silly kid and absent minded mom to show that.... that is why those characters are annoying because we expect so much from them now and when they do stupid stuff you are like... OMG why did you do that?
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        OH yeah I read that in the other thread with the spoilers I will say.... I'm not too thrilled with who they cast for that character...it seemed like it was going to be a pretty awesome character and well if it is who you said in the other thread then I"m not impressed.
        Spoiler:
        that actress was in True Blood and while I think she was a good actress....she was kind of annoying and I think we already have enough annoying people ....namely Lori
        Uh....go re-read what I said. I said they didn't cast Rutina Wesley
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
          Spoiler:

As for the whole Lori thing with Carl... well I blame faulty writing...it's typical horror silly writing that is only there to set up the next frightening plot element...like when the stupid blonde goes into a dark room unarmed saying...hello? Hello? knowing there is a killer on the loose hiding So yeah Imean if you don't have characters doing stupid things then you don't have these scenarios for horrible things to happen to them. I use to applaud this show that they didn't do such silly things but there has been some of that this season unfortunately IMO. But at least they picked the silly kid and absent minded mom to show that.... that is why those characters are annoying because we expect so much from them now and when they do stupid stuff you are like... OMG why did you do that?
          Yep it's not Rutina Wesley, apparently she's returning in s5 This lady will be playing her instead
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

What a great finale. From start to finish, it was amazing. Now the long wait for Season 3 begins.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              What a great finale. From start to finish, it was amazing. Now the long wait for Season 3 begins.
              I guess that's the silver lining of the stupid mid-season break. Now we only have a March-October wait, instead of January or so till October
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

oh geeze well then I looked at that wrong....I just don't want to be disappointed is all We're gonna need some EPIC characters to replace Shane and Dale IMO.

Comment

The Mihonne character should fill one of those spots at least.

Wonder if they will have Andrea meet back up with the group and not have it be to conveluted.
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

My dad loved the finale, but was so confused by the "three hooded figures" (he couldn't see it very well, he assumed the other two were hooded as well)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      amc said fall. thart;'s all we know right now
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I wonder if they will try to cram the whole Prison story into 1 season or spread it out over 2 or 3?
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

Well the next season is scheduled to be 16 episodes...

Comic readers, without spoiling anything, is 16 episodes enough for the entire
                          Spoiler:
                          prison arc to be faithfully told?
                          Last edited by Gen. Chris; 22 March 2012, 03:17 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think saying "Prison story" is already spoiling things Not to be a spoiler phobe because I'm not....just saying some may not be too happy about that. Don't forget using the spoiler tags for such talk. Because I wasn't even sure it was a prison at the end there...to me it almost looked like some military fort or something.

Comment

Oh my bad... I'll edit it
                              sigpic

Comment

That's a little harder to judge than past story arcs...

Season 1 spanned basically the first story arc of the comics and a little bit into the second--they left the camp outside Atlanta in issue #8

They had a brief respite at a location that hasn't appeared on the show in issues 8 and 9 before they're forced to leave.

Issue #9 is essentially where Season 2 of the TV show begins, and they leave in Hershel's farm in issue #12.

So....the 8-issue Atlanta story taking up 6 episodes, and then the 4-issue farm spanning 13 episodes is a bit harder to jive/reconcile.

But the story centred around the [location seen at the end of the Season 2 finale] lasts much, much longer than any of the stories up to that point. They find the [location] at the end of issue #12, and don't leave until #48--36 issues in total.

I find myself wondering if 16 episodes will be enough to do that much storytelling....

edit; there, took it out. I thought it was pretty obvious what the structure at the end of the episode was, but in case not....

Comment

Working...
                                X