• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Angels (212)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON TWO
    BETTER ANGELS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 212
    The group mourns a loss while working to shore-up the farm's security, and Carl makes a confession to Shane. Shane takes Randall's fate into his own hands, prompting a dangerous midnight search.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 22 March 2012, 02:28 PM.

I really liked this episode. It had some really good character moments. That final confrontation between Rick and Shane had to happen, and I thought that was really well done.

I just wasn't to fond of Carl sneaking out to the field without letting anyone know(or anyone noticing). I knew he was going to go out there as soon as I saw him looking out his window with his binoculars, but really, someone should have noticed or he should have said something.
    sigpic

Comment

I guess this episode confirms the issue in the comics...

I wish I hadn't of found out before this episode, though I probably would have been spoiled by going on IMDB like I did after the episode and finding out that way.
      sigpic

Comment

I try to stay away from imdb boards when I want to avoid spoilers; some people on there think its funny to post spoilers in thread titles.
        sigpic

Comment

EPIC.

I didn't think they would kill off a main character, although it was becoming inevitable. It looks like the truth comes out now with regards to the walkers. And it looks like Rick did not know about it. Either that or he got distracted by Carl and didn't finish the job.
          sigpic

Comment

bye shane.

rip zombie shane
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Enjoyed the ep and nice set up for the final ep.

Though the kid is still annoying. Could he not yell "look out behind you!"?

Comic spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              I kept wondering if they would have Carl kill Shane like he did in the comics. But I'm guessing tv execs aren't too fond of having kids kill people so that may have been part of why they didn't follow the comics in that regard. Though with the way they had worked this storyline to have so much animosity between Shane and Rick, I suppose it was more appropriate that Rick be the one.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                EPIC.

I didn't think they would kill off a main character, although it was becoming inevitable. It looks like the truth comes out now with regards to the walkers. And it looks like Rick did not know about it. Either that or he got distracted by Carl and didn't finish the job.
                Surely Shane came back as an walker. And surely Carl shot killed him, otherwise he would still be coming.

Great episode, the build up to the last episode is simply perfect.
                Last edited by Steelbox; 12 March 2012, 08:40 AM.
                sigpic
                - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

This episode did not disappoint one bit. I honestly didn't see everything going down like that. If all of that happened in this episode, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us in the season finale.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Awesome episode
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Amazing episode...Next one will be even more so.
                      sigpic

Comment

What finally snapped Shane was Lori's speech while he was nailing those boards. Man that woman can surely be a irritating.

EDIT: 1000 post! I'm officially addicted o GateWorld.
                        sigpic
                        - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

I think Rick did know. He was waiting for Shane to come back before he saw Carl. He was waiting for confirmation of what the guy at the CDC said.

Comment

Pretty good ep.
                            One shock that I did like was...
                            Spoiler:
                            Seeing the old TV move of the gun going off and waiting to see who died...almost thought for a second both Rich and Shane died
                            Wonder what the body count will be next ep
                            I like Sharky
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                              What finally snapped Shane was Lori's speech while he was nailing those boards. Man that woman can surely be a irritating.

EDIT: 1000 post! I'm officially addicted o GateWorld.
                              I actually thought while she was talking to him, i thought this aint gonna go well

Congrats
                              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 14 March 2012, 03:42 AM.
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                              X