• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloodletting (202)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON TWO
    BLOODLETTING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 202
    A desperate Rick finds a farm with a surgeon who might be able to save his son's life, but Shane must undertake a dangerous mission to find the right equipment. Meanwhile, the others debate whether to give up the search for Sophie or allow the group to be split.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 February 2012, 10:14 AM.

Very nice second episode if you ask me. They are doing a nice job so far with the new characters.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah nice second ep. Wasn't watching the time and then damn it was over just when it was getting really good. Otis is a goner though.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
        Yeah nice second ep. Wasn't watching the time and then damn it was over just when it was getting really good. Otis is a goner though.
        I totally agree with that. Shame though, I like him.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah he sure is a good man, after screwing up tries to make it right.
          sigpic
          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Well that gives "batter up" a whole new meaning! Everyone should carry a bat!
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
              Well that gives "batter up" a whole new meaning! Everyone should carry a bat!
              While that was nice, screw having a bat. Give me something very sharp.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                While that was nice, screw having a bat. Give me something very sharp.
                I think they all need crossbows like Daryl. Forget getting up close and personal with these things. Especially since they are so hesitant to use guns for drawing attention. Though they need to get with it and train the others how to use guns anyway. Love the show but they do end up doing some of the dumbest things which aggravates me...like Shane not having trained these people how to handle firearms, clean them, etc. while they were camped out all that time.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

I really hope you guys are wrong and Otis lives, but yeah his chances are not that great. I was surprised that the 2 of them didnt have any plan to get out. I mean they threw about 4 Candles, couldnt they have just saved at least one in order to divert their attention again once the others go out?
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

A slower paced follow up to the previous episode, but I still liked. Its was a good portrayal of a group that is just coming apart at the seams under the stress and pressure as one disaster happens after the next.

Comment

Also I noticed a neat little homage to AMC's other hit show, Breaking Bad. Inside Daryl's drug bag there was blue meth, the signature drug that the main character in that series, Walter White, produces.

Comment

The Walking Dead seems getting better and better... it looks like I finally found my replacement for some shows that I lost over these years.... and great news it got a third season
                        I loved this episode and this time Shane did not annoyed me, he is one of the few characters I still have to warm up to. Do you think theyll do more flashbacks? We have too see I guess.. I like the new group.... The line where he tells him he is not a "real" doctor was quite funny actually!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I think they will do more. And I know they will as I had read that
                          Spoiler:
                          Daryl
                          will have some in an ep so that's probably not the only one.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Nice, I really am looking forward to it....FRINGE and THIS are my favorite shows this fall.. still have to watch the pilots for Grimm and OUAT though I think they wont better than these..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                              I think they all need crossbows like Daryl. Forget getting up close and personal with these things. Especially since they are so hesitant to use guns for drawing attention. Though they need to get with it and train the others how to use guns anyway. Love the show but they do end up doing some of the dumbest things which aggravates me...like Shane not having trained these people how to handle firearms, clean them, etc. while they were camped out all that time.
                              True, and when they get to Fort Bragg, how about they get some silencers for the guns? That way they can keep shooting with out the zombies hearing!
                              sigpic
                              - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Working...
                              X