No announcement yet.

Sick (302)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The logic behind everyone being infected but turning when bitten makes no sense. What's so special about getting bitten...other than for story purposes. So them being splattered in blood not affecting them doesn't bother me.

Wasn't expecting such a quick resolution to the prisoner problem, but that worked and comparable to what happened in the comics. Though that tosses my guess of Beth being killed by a prisoner out the window as don't see the remaining two being a problem.

That was cold locking the door behind that guy but technically he still had a chance to get away, no matter how slim the chance. Unless that was a completely inclosed courtyard area. I'm not shedding a tear for him.

Great ep.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

Pretty good episode, wasnt expecting the prisoners to be dealt with so quickly, but glad its been done.
      Rick is turning into one numb person...
      Hope Hershel survives, would like to see him react to his situation.
      His daughter (not Maggie) is getting abit annoying though, but atleast Carls growing up, sorta annoyed me he sneaked off into the unknown to get the medicine, but atleast hes using his initiative now...

Seems we are going to get more of Andreas story next week, and Merle =)

Comment

Working...
      X