• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Tomorrow Yet (612)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SIX
    NOT TOMORROW YET
    EPISODE NUMBER - 612
    Alexandria prepares to make an assault on Negan's compound in order to secure their new arrangement and secure a more lasting peace. Meanwhile Carol wrestles with the things she has had to do, and Abraham makes a change.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 March 2016, 09:47 PM.

I know that everything they do sets up the series in a specific way, but I did not sleep well after that one....

Comment

I knew that was too easy and not what it seems. Yet there were certainly way to many guys for that to be anything like Hilltop or Alexandria. I fear our friends will regret this decision big time.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

#don't kill glenn
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Surely that was just an outpost type place? If it is then they need to kill the rest too, otherwise that will be their undoing if they let them go.

It was however good to see the characters appearing to have issues with killing the living, Glen especially, was Morgan building a prison cell for Rick?

Comment

Darkest Episode Ever!

Has Glen really never killed before??!! I couldn't pin point such an occasion, yet found it incredulous given all they've been thru. Mind you, they've also had quite varied journeys...

Yes, it seemed Way too easy... Given the size of the group of bikers they met earlier... If they were basically scouts... MUCH BIGGER BASE SOMEWHERE!

I was wondering if Neegan may be female... Though - he's probably been referred to as male...

Mm... Morgan building a cage... Interesting. I was thinking a Cross or coffin for some reason..?? Lol
            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
            and lots more!

Comment

Unless they've been lying Neegan is

Spoiler:
              Male, he's played by the guy from
              Spoiler:
              Extant season 2

I binged watched the entire series over the weeks before this episode (never been interested in 'zombie' stuff but a friend convinced me it was more) and I'm pretty sure the only thing Glen has killed are the walkers.

Comment

Working...
              X