• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service (704)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SEVEN
    SERVICE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 704
    The remaining members of the group try to keep it together in Alexandria; they receive a sobering visit. (Screener)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

I'm sure there are some that thought this was a slow episode, but I thought it was a good one. They need to use a few episodes to flesh out some of the new characters and show us Alexandria under new management so to speak. I'm not sure if Daryl is just not giving in or if he is going to some how work his way into Negan's group to do some damage. I wouldn't miss Rosita or Spencer if they bit the big one right now. It'll be interesting to see what changes when our guys find out about the Kingdom. I think we are going to have to suffer through Gregory soon, he's such a tool.

Comment

It was an ok episode but I'm someone ashamed to say I watched Westworld live and a TWD recording, I guess they need to flesh out thing but Negan is boring already.

Comment

I liked this episode. I liked hearing Rick talk to Michonne about Shane and about how he knows Judith isn't his. Negan is a real piece of work, I really like him as an antagonist, I think Jeffrey Dean Morgan is doing a really good job playing him, he's easy to hate. I hope Daryl is just acting like a whipped dog in order get Negan's trust, or if he really has given in, I hope that he snaps out of it soon.
        sigpic

Comment

I love Negan, hes so unpredictable!

Also, I didnt clock the burning stuff that Michonne found at first, but now I realise what it was, just shows how far the Saviors have fallen...
          Last edited by Teddybrown; 16 November 2016, 01:13 PM.

Comment

I have to say, the moment Negan got into Alexandria and strolling down Mainstreet he would be dead meat. Close the Door and lets go hunting, he wouldnt survive long and as for his followers. They would be pissed and maybe want revenge, but it certainly wouldnt be as insane anymore without the big crazy.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Or perhaps he keeps the crazies in line and if you knocked him off, you'd find yourself in a war with someone with absolutely no moral compass instead of the one that has one working part of the time.

Comment

Yes.... I was thinking - you'd almost have to take action the moment you saw him there, before they've walked in and taken all of your things and left you weakened.

Of course, you'd lose a lot of people... and it's unlikely, due to the way Negan has worked them, that they'd just all say - Oh ****, you mean I can be nice again now? (If I ever was, cos hell, life's full of ****ty people)

Giving Rick Lucille to hold was just agonising!

I really really just wanted to see Rick lay down with Michonne at the end and say - "Ok, so here's what we do... " I want to know that Rick is planning something. But we're back to shell-shock Rick. Well - not quite...

I presume, given the quantity of Saviours that are around, if they just piled into a bus and tried to go away, they'd be stopped... Any obvious kind of departure from Alexandria now would draw attention.

I am enjoying this season!

Oh, and Maggie's concealment... That's gonna be bad when she's uncovered...
                Last edited by cosmichobo; 18 November 2016, 12:42 PM.
                back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                X