• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember (512)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FIVE
    REMEMBER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 512
    Having arrived in the apparent safe haven of Alexandria, Rick and his group must decide whether their new friends can be trusted and whether they ought to stay.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 March 2015, 10:52 PM.

I can't remember the last time I laughed during an episode, but I did a few times last night. I loved Carol playing a perky woman who just loved having dinner ready for her Ed....she's so smart. Now she'll be in place to learn so much. I snickered a few times at Daryl, bringing "dinner" and laughing at Carol. And Deanna still trying to "figure Mr. Dixon out". I was so glad Glenn knocked that guy on his butt, these people seem like they should really have it together, but after watching those 2 chuckle heads I wonder. Do you think that girl Carl was following is the one who has Rick's gun? Funny how Carl and Carol, the weakest to start the series are so strong now and the first to worry about getting too weak.

Comment

I really loved this episode ,and am looking forward to the next one. There are so many possibilities from here on out, that I find it hard to predict what is going to happen. For a second I thought Carl was losing his mind(when he saw the girl in the burned down building), but I'm glad that isn't the case. I really hope they will stay in this place for a long time. Seeing Rick without his beard was almost frightening, and the fact that he has a new police uniform makes it seem like he is the same guy as when all of this started, just with a lot more experience.

Comment

I almost expected Carol to smuggle a gun or two in...

Comment

I think Rick will be the downfall of this new town. With that last statement I think will try to take over if he doesn't like something. Even if the something is rather minor he will blow it up making it the end of the world.

I think they needed more extras running around in the background. I got the feeling the population was in the hundreds but it looks smaller than the prison population was at its height. I could be wrong maybe they only have a few dozen people.

Comment

Spoiler:
            thank god the beards gone
            Last edited by mr_kennedy; 02 March 2015, 02:05 PM.
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

If we were in the first season, I'd look at Alexandria and think it was the most perfect place possible. Not now. It's a miracle the community hasn't been killed by (human) invaders, right? Carl, Carol, Rick, and Daryl** are right about becoming weak. If our group adopts Alexandria's lifestyle, they'll eventually die after a ruthless, well-armed gang climbs the walls in the dead of night. Alexandria is also too great a sanctuary to simply abandon. So, there's a logic to Rick's declaration that they might take the town. (It was a shock to hear him say it.) Do you think the townspeople will agree to toughen up? They need to train hard, learn to fight & kill humans, and stay always vigilant. Will they?

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
              I think they needed more extras running around in the background.
              Yes! Too few people for a town with a pantry, teacher, armory, patrol & hunting, recruiters, farmers, "gate duty," adolescents who play all day, and now Carol will "make dinner for the older people, moms who need a break, people who can't cook." It suggests a sizable, bustling town.

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              Spoiler:
              thank god the beards gone
              No kidding, the beard was getting downright scary, but please, please don't use spoiler tags unelss it's a spoiler? It forces us to choose between missing the conversation and stumbling on a true spoiler.

I'll show y'all how it's done...

OMG, Rick said said they might seize Alexandria!
              We'll make it work, and if they can't make it, then we'll just take this place.
              See? It's fine. Just don't post it in the thread for 5x11.

**Daryl said quite a lot without using his words

Comment

The Spoiler tags were meant as a joke but he looks better without it

kidding aside, im loving 5b keep it up TWD, keep it up
                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 03 March 2015, 11:15 PM.
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

OH MY GOD!

Literally, the words out of my mouth at the end of this episode. RICK! Lordy me, that was a shock... Reminded me of what happened to the people at Terminus... They let people in, who took over... but they regained control...

Nice ep... Any concerns about the town being another Terminus or Woodbury have eased, but I'm sure there'll be more skeletons in the closet - beyond incompetence and arrogance... I agree though that Rick is shaping up to be the biggest problem for this town...

I'm guessing they're setting up for the rest of this season, and...? Maybe part of next? It will be nice to have a recurring setting again for a while. And I'm sure the budget will appreciate it too! Even with the extra actors.

Was it just me, or was that hairdresser flirting with Rick... Gonna be trouble there... And I was expecting the girl to come knocking on Carl's window and want to... err.... well... make him a man... Maybe that's coming later. Certainly a story to be told about why she keeps going over the wall. And yes - I guess now you mention it that Rick's gun may have been appropriated by the girl...

I totally get the concern about being weak... But surely all they need to do is get some sentries set up day and night, and train everyone in self defense... rather than wipe them out!

Actually, Deanna made me think of the remake of The Survivors... the politician who was trying to run a small "town" of survivors... but struggling to keep control and hold on to her morals... I can see something like that ahead - with her forcing Rick to exile Daryl or someone...
                  Last edited by cosmichobo; 05 March 2015, 04:18 AM.
                  back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                  "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                  "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                  and lots more!

Comment

So they find a place that looks too good to be true? I'm waiting on the other shoe to drop. I've learned that things are not always what they seem. Michonne seems to be trusting this place too quick. It doesn't seem like her after everything that's happened to them. At least the 2 who were the weakest at the beginning aren't letting their guard down. Carol's scenes wewre quite funny. Talking about her great Ed and being the dinner lady lol. Daryl's reaction said it all haha.

At least their weren't many scenes of Sasha and G.I. Jane. Those two annoy me.

Anyway, thing's won't stay peaceful for long.
                    sigpic

Comment

well, i don't know where to start, so i just start at the beginning, those walls look so cheap, they look like aluminum roofing.

the girl carl saw at the beginning, if you remember , they said that she had only ben there a short while, only a few weeks, about the same amount of time the others had ben exiled, something tells me that she might be a spy for those others.

the gun rick hid in the blender, was found by Deannas son, remember that he passed out the "biscuits" and one of them was the 9 rick hid in there.

Deanna, i think she is lying, about her being a senator, i think she is a therapist of some sort, either a psychiatrist, or something like that, because the way she asks to record the "sessions" she has with them, and doing it one at a time, there is definitely something off about her, and where is her husband, he did all of the work to secure this place, where is he.

of course this could all be a red herring.

remember, the farm was a serene place before the walkers in the barn were discovered and the herd came through, hershal thought they were just sick.

what i want to know is what happened to the heard that they saw during the attempt to get Eugene to washington.

2:48-2:57
                      Last edited by epg20; 05 March 2015, 08:34 PM.

Comment

I'm thinking Deanna's hubby was one of those exiled..!
                        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                        and lots more!

Comment

Just watching some prison eps when Rick had just saved Maggie and Glen from the Gov'ner, then refused Tyrese and his group entrance to their group... Hershel then tries to talk him round...

Who is left now to talk Rick out of bad decisions...?
                          and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                          X