No announcement yet.

The Present (309)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caitlin because of her powers or Barry if Iris actually dies?
    sigpic

Comment

I agree. Having his mom, then dad stripped out of his life, THEN the same with Iris could be seen as a fate worse than death.

Comment

Probably trap Barry or Wally in the speed force or trap them the same way he's trapped with the stone
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Barry already got trapped once in the last season. If that happens again the speed force would just let him go. Either that or Cisco would get him back again with his powers.

@VampyreWraith :
          Cisco is the most entertaining member of the bunch. I don't get what's bothering about him for you. I know that maybe not everybody likes his "lovable nerd" attitude or whatever his act is called in terms of media entertainment. However you can't deny that he acts better than Grant or Panabaker. Heck I even prefer him over Jessie L. Martin sometimes. The only one actor I like more on this show is Tom Cavanagh. He was magnificent in both his previous seasons on the Flash. However I don't like his current persona. HR maybe lovable for some, but I just can't stand his tweedle dee-tweedle do character he stuck with for this season. I hope they'll find a way to butt him back to his universe.

I think Savitars menacing words will remain just words for the most part. Somebody will die and somebody will betray, but no one will suffer a worse fate than death.
          But I'm known to be mistaken on occasion.
          sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Peterking72 View Post
            The only one actor I like more on this show is Tom Cavanagh. He was magnificent in both his previous seasons on the Flash. However I don't like his current persona. HR maybe lovable for some, but I just can't stand his tweedle dee-tweedle do character he stuck with for this season. I hope they'll find a way to butt him back to his universe.
            He certainly has more gravitas on screen than most of the rest!

Comment

Originally posted by Peterking72 View Post
              Barry already got trapped once in the last season. If that happens again the speed force would just let him go. Either that or Cisco would get him back again with his powers.

@VampyreWraith :
              Cisco is the most entertaining member of the bunch. I don't get what's bothering about him for you. I know that maybe not everybody likes his "lovable nerd" attitude or whatever his act is called in terms of media entertainment. However you can't deny that he acts better than Grant or Panabaker. Heck I even prefer him over Jessie L. Martin sometimes. The only one actor I like more on this show is Tom Cavanagh. He was magnificent in both his previous seasons on the Flash. However I don't like his current persona. HR maybe lovable for some, but I just can't stand his tweedle dee-tweedle do character he stuck with for this season. I hope they'll find a way to butt him back to his universe.

I think Savitars menacing words will remain just words for the most part. Somebody will die and somebody will betray, but no one will suffer a worse fate than death.
              But I'm known to be mistaken on occasion.
              Different strokes for different folks and all that I guess. I find a lot of Cisco's humor annoying and forced and not funny or entertaining a lot of the time. The only time I really ever liked Cisco was when he was around Harry. I think don't think the guy that plays Cisco is that great an actor either, though this is the only role I've seen him in and it might just be the material he's given (which I really don't like for the most part). Mainly because of that, I think Grant is a better actor. Jesse L. Martin is definitely a better actor to me. I think Panabaker is good sometimes, I love Caitlin as a character and find her interesting though. I think Tom Cavanagh is the best actor on the show, I loved ThawneWells and Harry. I'm not the biggest fan of HR, but he's growing on me, I wouldn't really be too upset if he ends up dying right now though. I wish Harry could come back, I miss him.

I agree that Savitar's words will most likely remain just words for the most part.
              sigpic

Comment

There are times when Cisco annoys me too. I know that the humor is forced sometimes, but that might be caused by bad writing or horrible dialogue scripts.
                I would bring up those horrible dialogues from Star Wars Ep I-III. Sure that Christensen is a bad actor, but his lines weren't helping him either.
                Also Cisco is relatively a beginner actor compared to Cavanagh and Martin, so there are a lot of room for improvement later on. He needs to smooth those rough edges a bit and he will be OK.
                I wish there would be some feedback towards the actors and show runners from the audience. For example in the form of suggestions on live forums, etc. But I guess the actors haven't got that much free time on their hands and might think it's not that important to sacrifice their free time.
                I guess there are forums like that already, but those forums are not my type and mostly tabloid cluster-f***s, filled with celebrity "news" and other non sense bs.
                I could care less who does what when they're not on set, playing their roles.

For Example RDA is my favorite actor, but I could care less what he's wearing,eating or what's his lifestyle, religion etc...

Back to the matter:

Barry surely got his hands full with not just his past but evidently his future too. Savitar is the 2nd season big bad who has issues with future Barry or claims to have been wronged by him. Future Barry also warned Barry's cohorts to don't trust his current self.
                So either Barry's a real ass hat in the future or current Barry is an ass hat and we just weren't indulged to all his shenanigans.
                I mean there are likely more changes to the timeline that he can't perceive yet, because they aren't close hitting like the death of Cisco's brother or that Diggle has a boy instead of a girl.

Anyway he really needs to pull himself together and clean up his act. No more messing with the timeline. He needs to get his kicks elsewhere from now on.

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks there is zero chemistry between Barry and Iris?
                  sigpic

Comment

There was in S1, but since "flash point" it seems to have fizzled. IMO he also had MORE chemistry between himself and that gal who 'left' (the cop chick, i can't remember the name of right now).

Comment

The chase is better than the catch. Especially if you're the flash. I think Barry now expects that's granted they stay together and it's acceptable that his Flash "obligations" cuts short every romantic occasion.
                      Also TV couples doesn't last long for obvious reasons.

Comment

How come Barry is thrown at some random point in time, but just happens to appear at the exact moment and the exact place to see Iris killed?

Comment

Working...
                        X