Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DigiFluid
    replied
    So that was pretty damn good, wasn't it? I'm glad there was no dip in quality when they changed homes.

And that ending! Gahhhh!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DigiFluid
    replied
    Final trailer for Season 4:

Leave a comment:

• Stargate Atlantis Girl
    replied
    Really excited, looks like it’s going to be a great season. I’m glad amazon picked it up, especially since there are a lot of great actors in the show. Here’s to hoping it does well.

Leave a comment:

• Gen. Chris
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DigiFluid
    replied
    5m30s clip from Season 4 debuted at SDCC, Season 4 premieres on Prime on December 13!

Leave a comment:

• Mrja84
    replied
    Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Having just finished binge-watching through this a few days ago....man I am so excited for Season 4. I wish they'd hurry up and announce something--anything--about it.
    Just started on season 2 recently, I'm 4-6 episodes in. I'm tempted to wait until season 4 is out. But I am thrilled to hear there's going to be 4th season.

Leave a comment:

• DigiFluid
    replied
    Looks like The Expanse is going to be at SDCC this coming weekend. Hopefully we get a trailer/release date for Season 4!

Leave a comment:

• DigiFluid
    replied
    Having just finished binge-watching through this a few days ago....man I am so excited for Season 4. I wish they'd hurry up and announce something--anything--about it.

Leave a comment:

• DigiFluid
    replied
    Showrunner Naren Shankar is excited about the show relocating to Amazon:
    We’re in the second big movement in the books, a new chapter in humanity. We’re no longer constrained in the solar system. It’s how humanity deals with this vast new frontier. It’s going to be more awesome. We no longer have the language restrictions. [We can] curse like a sailor. We don’t have the nudity restrictions… and the 4K and HDR will look amazing on Amazon. We’re no longer constrained by a 43-minute box. We can put some air into it, let things breathe a little bit more. So we’re excited to be on Amazon Prime.

Leave a comment:

• TOIVA
    replied
    Well, I sure am curious where it's taken on Amazon. But hells yeah for it being renewed!

Leave a comment:

• I Am Negan
    replied
    Originally posted by thedevilman View Post
    I think there's still a chance it'll go to Blu-ray after the next season. They've never released an original series to physical media as far as I know but they have released a couple of their original movies to Blu-ray.

Gringo (Universal/STX) was distributed by Amazon as far as I know, so they're dipping their toes into distribution. I just hope that means a Blu-ray release for Season 4 of The Expanse. The first three seasons were distributed by Universal and still could depending on what part of the contracts were carried over when Amazon took over. Universal has done a lot of SyFy stuff. Amazon and Universal have Gringo under their belt and I'm sure more I don't know about. Let hope that went well.
    Thanks for the info. I didn’t know all that.

Leave a comment:

• thedevilman
    replied
    Originally posted by I Am Negan View Post
    So now that it’s moving to Amazon, does this mean you still will be able to buy it after a season is complete? Or will the only way will see season four is by streaming?
    I think there's still a chance it'll go to Blu-ray after the next season. They've never released an original series to physical media as far as I know but they have released a couple of their original movies to Blu-ray.

Gringo (Universal/STX) was distributed by Amazon as far as I know, so they're dipping their toes into distribution. I just hope that means a Blu-ray release for Season 4 of The Expanse. The first three seasons were distributed by Universal and still could depending on what part of the contracts were carried over when Amazon took over. Universal has done a lot of SyFy stuff. Amazon and Universal have Gringo under their belt and I'm sure more I don't know about. Let hope that went well.

Leave a comment:

• I Am Negan
    replied
    So now that it’s moving to Amazon, does this mean you still will be able to buy it after a season is complete? Or will the only way will see season four is by streaming?

Leave a comment:

• P-90_177
    replied
    Amazon, eh? Beratnas!

Leave a comment:

• planet_tv
    replied
    ‘The Expanse’ Moves to Amazon for Season 4

Leave a comment:

Working...
X