No announcement yet.

The 100 (CW) new Sci-Fi series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't even watched the last season yet...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Seriously? You better get a move on then
      sigpic

Comment

Haven't had the time to catch up.

Comment

But you are just like Pike
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Yea. Definitely get a watch of S3 done before starting the new season (which hits feb).

Comment

The winter break for a lot of my shows is coming so I'll have time to catch up with The 100 (Farscape, Gotham, Sleepy Hollow, Vikings).

Comment

I just finished Season 3 episode 3 myself
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Here's the trailer for season 4.

I'm really looking forward to the new season, I can't wait til Feb 1.
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope everything is how great Clarke is. That is really starting to annoy me
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Clarke always ending up being right within the context of the story annoys me, at least all of the characters don't seem to be revering her like they did in the second season (and the beginning of the third, that Wanheda thing annoyed me). I like that both Monty and Murphy seemed to be arguing with Clarke in the trailer, I especially liked Murphy's line, "maybe you're forgeting that the last time you saved us I was saving you." I don't know the context of the line, but I like them acknowledging that Clarke didn't get to be great/everyone's favorite savior or whatever on her own (at least it sounds like that in the trailer).
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree. It is getting annoying that everything just has to seem to focus on clarke..
                        BUT i also hate that it seems that Jaha and the others who were initially in the 'city of lighters' group seem to have been absolved of their crimes, especially when jaha seemed to truely believe what Eli was doing was right..

Comment

I'm finding that I am enjoying things without Clarke a bit more. Murphy for example, is very interesting. As well as Octavia. Clarke still has some moments, they just need to tone her down a bit.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Looks like there is still gonna be far too much fighting, blood, guts and gore.

And the only storyline I want to see involving Jaha is his death. As far as I'm concerned, he sacrificed his right to live when he sacrificed that kid 2? seasons ago.

Comment

I actually am liking Octavia myself.. And looking at how full on grounder she seems to be these days, i wonder if she will ever rejoin the arc crew.

AND was it me, or did we finally get to see at least one of the other arc parts!

Comment

I think Octavia and Murphy are my favorites. Those two get kicked around in so many ways though. I think Lincoln was the thing keeping her from going full blown native, now that he's gone...
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X