Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT. COL. John Sheppard
    replied
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    Sorry for the fans but ... I'm trying it right now a second time (because TN airs over here at the moment) but ... no more hitting a dead horse.

Leave a comment:

• J-Whitt Remastered
    replied
    I tried a few episodes, but couldn't get into it enough to care to tune I and every week. Glad I didn't get attached to it this season.

Leave a comment:

• Gen. Chris
    replied
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

And yeah, I didn't watch it the first season because I was concerned I would get attached and then it would get cancelled.

Oh...Look.

Well, I won't have any reason to watch Fox anymore. All that's on there is Glee and "reality shows"...And they're the ones that deserve cancellation.

Leave a comment:

• General Jumper One
    replied
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :'( No more House next season (most likely) and now no more Terra Nova, well I'm done with Fox, they cancelled Lie To Me as well. Bye bye.

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    It won't. The only reason Fringe made it this far was because of the magic syndication number

Leave a comment:

• ZRFTS
    replied
    Same here. I tried to get into the show but I guess even Steven Spielberg couldn't keep my interests; it was a good enough show while it lasted though.

I'm hoping for Fringe to make it, that show just has to make a 5th season; it has to!

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    Can't say I am surprised. The ratings weren't that great

Leave a comment:

• Gen. Chris
    started a topic Terra Nova Cancelled

Terra Nova Cancelled

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni23928451/

Guess it simply didn't do well enough.
Working...
X