This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Either way they decide, I just hope they don't drag this out for too much longer.
    I know how you feel, I might check it out on DVD again, if I know there is gonna be a second season, other wise I'm not gonna waste my time and money for a season only show
    sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to let you know, House is on it's now final season; I don't know if that's going to improve the chances but one less show on the schedule could.
      Back from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
        Just wanted to let you know, House is on it's now final season; I don't know if that's going to improve the chances but one less show on the schedule could.
        Heard that this morning on the news...I was surprised...
        sigpic

Comment

Hopefully they will keep Terra Nova around for at least another season. Come on FOX, make the right decision.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

House was on its last legs when Cuddy and Co. left the series
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

With this long of a wait before the announcement of Season 2 I'm no longer expecting it to be good news!!!

Comment

If it was an automatic cancellation the networks would have announced it already
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

One way or another, we just deserve to know at this point.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Still no word?

Comment

Pressure is never good. They are already delayed on their Plans when they wanted to start filming the secound Season. I guess at this Point having Fans push for a answer is not going to be helpful.

I just keep hoping.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Fans wanting answers is probably a non factor
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I hope its renewed,soon! I like how they are cut off now,completely on their own. Stories can get real good with arcs over several episodes. Fact that they haven,t annouced right away makes me think they,re trying to figure out to make it have a season 2.

Comment

I wanted so badly to like this show. Wasn't it a 2-hour premiere? I made it as far as the little girl feeding leaves to the brontosaurus. I know he/she was a herbivore but there was just something kind of ridiculous about the thing stretching its head nearly to the ground inside the fence. Meaning the fence was there to keep threats out....and if an enormous dinosaur can reach you on the inside, then what's the point in the first place? I just felt like I was being spoon-fed a big bowl of "aww how cute" and at the time I just wasn't hungry. But it's worth trying again?

Comment

I am doing everything I can to remain hopeful for a Season 2. It is getting hard though.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by terminator View Post
                                I wanted so badly to like this show. Wasn't it a 2-hour premiere? I made it as far as the little girl feeding leaves to the brontosaurus. I know he/she was a herbivore but there was just something kind of ridiculous about the thing stretching its head nearly to the ground inside the fence. Meaning the fence was there to keep threats out....and if an enormous dinosaur can reach you on the inside, then what's the point in the first place? I just felt like I was being spoon-fed a big bowl of "aww how cute" and at the time I just wasn't hungry. But it's worth trying again?
                                The fence isnt there to protect against brontosaurus', who are no threat, unless they step on you. It keeps out the predators (who are nowhere near as big as the bronto, so cant just lean over) just fine.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X