• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This long wait is agonizing
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      This long wait is agonizing
      It sure is. I just want to know, one way or the other.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

According to IMDB, both Jason O'Mara and Stephen Lang will be in a mini-series, To Appomattox, to air sometime next year. Each also has a movie coming out later this year. It's not looking too good, since they both have other projects lined up.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, though. I watched Occupation yesterday, and, while some of the dialogue and acting made me roll my eyes, it was still entertaining. I think TN has the potential to be a really good show.

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

And if it does get canned watch the fun on blogs everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
            According to IMDB, both Jason O'Mara and Stephen Lang will be in a mini-series, To Appomattox, to air sometime next year. Each also has a movie coming out later this year. It's not looking too good, since they both have other projects lined up.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, though. I watched Occupation yesterday, and, while some of the dialogue and acting made me roll my eyes, it was still entertaining. I think TN has the potential to be a really good show.
            Thats is nothing unheard of. Actors are free to take up other projects during the off season. Contracts will state thier show has top priority when production season starts
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Hey howcome when this page was loading I got a message in firefox saying it's waiting for mystatus.skype.com to finish loading.

Is that a background thing like google.analytica.com which keeps site stats?

Comment

Finally saw the whole season with the family. Everyone from the youngest 7.5 girl to the oldest my husband (40ish ) enjoyed the show. So we are hoping it gets renewed.
                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                  Finally saw the whole season with the family. Everyone from the youngest 7.5 girl to the oldest my husband (40ish ) enjoyed the show. So we are hoping it gets renewed.
                  sigpic

Comment

May be the TPTB at FOX are waiting to see how Alcatraz does first.
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                      May be the TPTB at FOX are waiting to see how Alcatraz does first.
                      Alcatraz and House both dropped this week...Alcatraz is going up against The Voice (which was #1), Two and a half Men, and The Bachelor.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jason O'Mara urging fans to send in toy dinosaurs doesn't suggest a positive outlook for the show
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Seriously? It sucks that every half-way interesting show is that damn close to cancellation.

Comment

Prospects for a second season looking good
                            sigpic

Comment

I love how these people spin the facts to make something look good
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Either way they decide, I just hope they don't drag this out for too much longer.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X