Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, will Terra Nova be renewed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    OH that is Yvonne Strahovski she plays Sarah in Chuck


    well I said it annoyed me... I mean there were some redeeming qualities to the show that kept my interest enough for lack of something else better to watch on TV..and hoping it would turn around and get better....but alas it just kept disappointing me more and more

    oh and you are the bright and cheery one? Since when?
    And I wasn't talking about you either...this says something about your self-perception.
    sigpic

    Comment


      #62
      Acatraz feels like lost. An Island, and time traveling prisoners
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

      Comment


        #63
        Sorry but not going to miss this show it really sucked watched the first 2 eps and god was it boring. I think TV is just getting worse and worse nothing in sci-fi and action is really taking my interest of late.
        sigpic

        Comment


          #64
          Hopefully not
          yes it was filmed in Australia but it was horrible

          ^ to any one who redoes it
          Last edited by LT. COL. John Sheppard; January 25, 2012, 01:58 AM.
          sigpic
          Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by travis View Post
            Sorry but not going to miss this show it really sucked watched the first 2 eps and god was it boring. I think TV is just getting worse and worse nothing in sci-fi and action is really taking my interest of late.
            This is especially saddening since in the past Science Fiction has been a source of inspiration for many who would later become actual scientists because of it. I, myself, study Mathematics and Physics because of Stargate SG-1 and the deep interest in the sciences that I developed because of it. The focus on emotions and character-development in Science Fiction is just wrong, in my opinion. This feminisation may prove to be destructive to society in the long run.

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by travis View Post
              Sorry but not going to miss this show it really sucked watched the first 2 eps and god was it boring. I think TV is just getting worse and worse nothing in sci-fi and action is really taking my interest of late.
              Then that is your personal issue...not the issue of the shows. Terra Nova is a pretty good series...and like most got better as the season went on.
              sigpic

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                Then that is your personal issue...not the issue of the shows. Terra Nova is a pretty good series...and like most got better as the season went on.
                that's funny
                sigpic
                Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by Varifold View Post
                  This is especially saddening since in the past Science Fiction has been a source of inspiration for many who would later become actual scientists because of it. I, myself, study Mathematics and Physics because of Stargate SG-1 and the deep interest in the sciences that I developed because of it. The focus on emotions and character-development in Science Fiction is just wrong, in my opinion. This feminisation may prove to be destructive to society in the long run.


                  I was going to joke that this is the real life evolution of idiocracy......

                  So much TV is dumbed down sh**.
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

                  Comment


                    #69
                    I've often wondered...when people hate shows so much...why do they continue to watch??
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      #70
                      I hope Terra Nova gets renewed, I like the show a lot. I did hear (not sure if it's true though...) from a friend that when Terra Nova was originally signed on board, they payed for two seasons, so....here's to hoping
                      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by Varifold View Post
                        This feminisation may prove to be destructive to society in the long run.
                        Excuse me? What in the world does THAT mean?

                        I PVRed it because my husband's schedule was really busy when it aired. So we sat down with the kids ages almost 12 and 7.5 and watched the first 4 episodes. We all have been enjoying it. It's another show like Merlin and Doctor Who that we can all sit down and watch together that's sci-fi or fantasy. I can't watch something like new Battlestar Galactica (my son has watched the original) with my kids so it's nice to have something to pass along the sci-if and fantasy geekiness to.
                        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Then that is your personal issue...not the issue of the shows. Terra Nova is a pretty good series...and like most got better as the season went on.
                          LOL you make it sound like I have issues with the show. Its great that you find it entertaining and enjoyable but sorry but it does'nt for me. Taste is very subjective to individuals so naturally we will all have different opinion and if I can't voice it whats the point of being here.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
                            I hope Terra Nova gets renewed, I like the show a lot. I did hear (not sure if it's true though...) from a friend that when Terra Nova was originally signed on board, they payed for two seasons, so....here's to hoping
                            As do I.

                            Originally posted by travis View Post
                            LOL you make it sound like I have issues with the show. Its great that you find it entertaining and enjoyable but sorry but it does'nt for me. Taste is very subjective to individuals so naturally we will all have different opinion and if I can't voice it whats the point of being here.
                            Oh, I agree with you that taste is subjective. However, I was mainly commenting on the part of your statement that I highlighted about not finding interest in anything that is sci-fi as of late.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Has anyone heard if Terra Nova's getting a Season 2? I really really like this show.
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                                Has anyone heard if Terra Nova's getting a Season 2? I really really like this show.
                                Nope...noone knows...yet...
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X