X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr_kennedy
    replied
    Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
    Yeah, it was a bit obvious when she went to retrieve the fuel cells from the sixer's truck back in the first episode. I believe Jim will find out but won't tell Taylor, anyway he already has a possible infiltrator inside, the outcast murderer.
    I just seen them when they were in a group i was like yeah because they dont like trouble.... i bet there sixers

Leave a comment:

• SaberBlade
    replied
    I like the little nod to Avatar in how Taylor wears his pistol on left leg with pistol grip aiming forward. Lang wore it the same way when he played Quaritch.

Shannon in command reminds me of a previous question asked in this section about who'd take over if something happened to Taylor, I guess this means we know, although in fairness he was leading the mole hunt so who knows. Skye as the informer was a bit weak. I guess if it had to be anyone she would be the obvious choice, but still, bit stupid that they'd not think about setting up a bit of surveillance on the lab or can time travel yet CSI can still do a blood test faster.

Leave a comment:

• morrismike
    replied
    Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    And what did you know exactly?
    That it was skye. I changed my mind later but should have stuck to my guns.

Leave a comment:

• Steelbox
    replied
    Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
    I knew it was Sky all along,even without knowing about her relationship with Taylor, she will probably be used againts the sixers in some form if we get a 2nd season

We'll in the Pilot i thought to myself, i bet those kids are sixers or something like that
    Yeah, it was a bit obvious when she went to retrieve the fuel cells from the sixer's truck back in the first episode. I believe Jim will find out but won't tell Taylor, anyway he already has a possible infiltrator inside, the outcast murderer.

Leave a comment:

• mr_kennedy
    replied
    I knew it was Sky all along,even without knowing about her relationship with Taylor, she will probably be used againts the sixers in some form if we get a 2nd season

We'll in the Pilot i thought to myself, i bet those kids are sixers or something like that

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Originally posted by escyos View Post
    Taylor said that he was looking for his son and his wife and it was implied that his wife died. So maybe Lucas blames his father for his mothers death.
    Sounds logical

Leave a comment:

• escyos
    replied
    Taylor said that he was looking for his son and his wife and it was implied that his wife died. So maybe Lucas blames his father for his mothers death.

Leave a comment:

• Ian-S
    replied
    Didn't they perform virtual reality kinda experiments on them in Somalia?

Leave a comment:

• Matt G
    replied
    1. Commander Shannon...interesting.

2. Skye as the spy. Was considering it for a bit but then thought "no way in hell" and now....

3. How come people are willing to betray the city? Because the Sixers(and in turn their superiors) are very good at holding people over barrels.

4. WTF could Somalia have to do with the Taylor falling out?

Interesting mess.

Leave a comment:

• Ian-S
    replied
    obvious to us... maybe not so the average viewer

Leave a comment:

• tomstone
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    I think the portal probably needs to be open for Lewis to inact his two-way device (perhaps it draws power from it?) and this will be the cliffhanger - although I doubt this will get renewed, the lack of a back 9 pickup doesn't foreshadow too well for renewal.
    Well, that one is kind of obvious since the energy for the Jump has to come from somewhere. Its like the Teleporter Slingshot from EUReKA.

Leave a comment:

• Ian-S
    replied
    Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    Somalia seems to have more trouble than just pirates, so it seems.
    I should probably go back and watch but isn't Somalia something to do with how Taylor's wife died? It was in the episode where they lost their memories and at the end something relating to Somalia and his wife was said.... (might not be completely connected as in she died over there), I got the impression it was as a result of the changes in Taylor that something happened t his wife and probably sonny boy blames Dad etc. etc.

No surprise on the spy tbh, I had a suspicion it might be Shannon's wife but once Skye wasn't knocked off for her impromptu gate crashing of the meeting earlier in the series something just didn't sit right about her, it was like she had a big neon sign above her head - having mum alive and kinda well with the sixers was a decent twist though, wonder why Taylor never noticed her "body" missing when they buried her?

I think the portal probably needs to be open for Lewis to inact his two-way device (perhaps it draws power from it?) and this will be the cliffhanger - although I doubt this will get renewed, the lack of a back 9 pickup doesn't foreshadow too well for renewal.

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Originally posted by morrismike View Post
    I knew it.
    And what did you know exactly?

Leave a comment:

• morrismike
    replied
    Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Enjoyable episode. In a way, I got the impression that Mira and Taylor aren't all that different. Of course, we got to see more of Taylor's badness I was actually surprised to find out who the mole was...especially since she seems to be one of Taylor's favorites. I love the awkwardness of Reynolds and Jim's interactions...especially since Jim is messin' with him.

The previews at the end of the episode looked pretty good as well.
    I knew it.

Leave a comment:

• thekillman
    replied
    i liked it a lot. got nice A, B, C and D plotlines. liked how Mira and Taylor are very similar. Somalia seems to have more trouble than just pirates, so it seems.

it almost feels like Atlantis, with the grand buildup to the season finale. the Season Finale will be about the 11th pilgrimage and the reversal of the portal, mark my words.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X