• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now You See Me (110)

Visit the Episode GuideTERRA NOVA - SEASON ONE
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 110
    Taylor confronts Mira in the jungle, where he learns more about her plans; Jim closes in on the Sixer mole; Zoe faces a tough choice concerning the dinosaur she's been caring for. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 26 November 2011, 02:35 PM.

Enjoyable episode. In a way, I got the impression that Mira and Taylor aren't all that different. Of course, we got to see more of Taylor's badness I was actually surprised to find out who the mole was...especially since she seems to be one of Taylor's favorites. I love the awkwardness of Reynolds and Jim's interactions...especially since Jim is messin' with him.

The previews at the end of the episode looked pretty good as well.
    sigpic

Comment

i liked it a lot. got nice A, B, C and D plotlines. liked how Mira and Taylor are very similar. Somalia seems to have more trouble than just pirates, so it seems.

it almost feels like Atlantis, with the grand buildup to the season finale. the Season Finale will be about the 11th pilgrimage and the reversal of the portal, mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Enjoyable episode. In a way, I got the impression that Mira and Taylor aren't all that different. Of course, we got to see more of Taylor's badness I was actually surprised to find out who the mole was...especially since she seems to be one of Taylor's favorites. I love the awkwardness of Reynolds and Jim's interactions...especially since Jim is messin' with him.

The previews at the end of the episode looked pretty good as well.
        I knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
          I knew it.
          And what did you know exactly?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            Somalia seems to have more trouble than just pirates, so it seems.
            I should probably go back and watch but isn't Somalia something to do with how Taylor's wife died? It was in the episode where they lost their memories and at the end something relating to Somalia and his wife was said.... (might not be completely connected as in she died over there), I got the impression it was as a result of the changes in Taylor that something happened t his wife and probably sonny boy blames Dad etc. etc.

No surprise on the spy tbh, I had a suspicion it might be Shannon's wife but once Skye wasn't knocked off for her impromptu gate crashing of the meeting earlier in the series something just didn't sit right about her, it was like she had a big neon sign above her head - having mum alive and kinda well with the sixers was a decent twist though, wonder why Taylor never noticed her "body" missing when they buried her?

I think the portal probably needs to be open for Lewis to inact his two-way device (perhaps it draws power from it?) and this will be the cliffhanger - although I doubt this will get renewed, the lack of a back 9 pickup doesn't foreshadow too well for renewal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
              I think the portal probably needs to be open for Lewis to inact his two-way device (perhaps it draws power from it?) and this will be the cliffhanger - although I doubt this will get renewed, the lack of a back 9 pickup doesn't foreshadow too well for renewal.
              Well, that one is kind of obvious since the energy for the Jump has to come from somewhere. Its like the Teleporter Slingshot from EUReKA.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

obvious to us... maybe not so the average viewer

Comment

1. Commander Shannon...interesting.

2. Skye as the spy. Was considering it for a bit but then thought "no way in hell" and now....

3. How come people are willing to betray the city? Because the Sixers(and in turn their superiors) are very good at holding people over barrels.

4. WTF could Somalia have to do with the Taylor falling out?

Interesting mess.
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Didn't they perform virtual reality kinda experiments on them in Somalia?

Comment

Taylor said that he was looking for his son and his wife and it was implied that his wife died. So maybe Lucas blames his father for his mothers death.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                        Taylor said that he was looking for his son and his wife and it was implied that his wife died. So maybe Lucas blames his father for his mothers death.
                        Sounds logical
                        sigpic

Comment

I knew it was Sky all along,even without knowing about her relationship with Taylor, she will probably be used againts the sixers in some form if we get a 2nd season

We'll in the Pilot i thought to myself, i bet those kids are sixers or something like that
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                            I knew it was Sky all along,even without knowing about her relationship with Taylor, she will probably be used againts the sixers in some form if we get a 2nd season

We'll in the Pilot i thought to myself, i bet those kids are sixers or something like that
                            Yeah, it was a bit obvious when she went to retrieve the fuel cells from the sixer's truck back in the first episode. I believe Jim will find out but won't tell Taylor, anyway he already has a possible infiltrator inside, the outcast murderer.
                            sigpic
                            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              And what did you know exactly?
                              That it was skye. I changed my mind later but should have stuck to my guns.

Comment

Working...
                              X