• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fifth man
    replied
    Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
    I feel bad for Lisa though since next season Dean will just leave her again
    Yeah, something will definitely draw him and Sam back into the hunting game.

Leave a comment:

• TheRandomOne
    replied
    I feel bad for Lisa though since next season Dean will just leave her again

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    What a season finale. It definitely did not disappoint, on any level. So Chuck was God, eh? I definitely didn't see that coming. And it looks like Sam and Dean passed the test his sons Lucifer and Michael could not. I really can't wait to see where this takes us next season.

Leave a comment:

• TheRandomOne
    replied
    It would make sense for Chuck to have been god this entire time. But where is John if he was in heaven at one point & he was not there when the boys were there ?

Leave a comment:

• Jeffer
    replied
    I just posted when it ended it airs from 9-10 on sun TV i am in EST time zone

Leave a comment:

• RodneyIsGodney
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
    OMG what an ep i hate that we have to wait for season 6 i only have one question was chuck god
    That's what I wanna know! Because...holy CRAP! Man, what an episode that was!

Btw, how did you watch it so early? I just got through watching it on TV and you posted right before it started... Internet? Different timezone? What?

Leave a comment:

• Jeffer
    replied
    OMG what an ep i hate that we have to wait for season 6. Was chuck god and how was Sam standing there was it god that brought him back and he doesn't want to see dean so he can live the life he wants. SO MAY QUESTIONS for season 6

Leave a comment:

• Madwelshboy
    started a topic Swan Song (522)

Swan Song (522)

THE APOCALYPSE – The entire season has been leading up to this showdown between good and evil. With the Apocalypse looming, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) realize they are out of options and make heart-breaking decisions that will change their lives forever. A beloved character is killed. Steve Boyum directed the episode with teleplay by Eric Kripke and story by Eric Gewitz (#522).

Post Viewing Thread Only
Working...
X