Dark Side Of The Moon (516)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Just two quick notes, I'm on borrowed internet time here...

I don't think Zach manipulated the whole 'heaven' thing, but I'm pretty sure about Mary Winchester, for two reasons. 1) Ash said Mary and John couldn't be found anywhere in heaven, and 2) the way Zach just 'snipped' Mary away. I'm kinda undecided about Pamela. Trying to convince Dean to say 'yes' to Michael seemed a bit off - while the kiss was definitely vintage the psychic we met in 'Lazarus Rising'.

As for the spoiler in Crichiel's post, I think it refers more to the fact that
    Spoiler:
    it's the 99th episode.
    Ahhhh (concerning the spoiler)
    Spoiler:
    I figured that everyone who goes through the spoiler thread on a regular basis probably already knew what the title meant! (and that my idea was totally off the wall! It was just funny because when I saw all the beer bottles 'on the wall' at the beginning of the episode, the song popped into my head and it reminded me of the episode title. It makes sense with it being the 99th episode, though.

I never REALLY thought that Pamela WAS Zachariah. But her spiel sure sounded like something Zachariah would argue, didn't it?...although...if it WAS Zachariah, that would explain how he was able to mess up Ash's trick to shortcut the boys to the garden, if he was sitting right there, listening in...but then I'd hate to be Ash if Zachariah decides to punish him for helping the boys...but would God allow an angel to punish someone in heaven?...but Zachariah was basically torturing the boys in heaven...but but but.....my head hurts.

Comment

Working...
    X