X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raising Hell (1502)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by thefutoncritic.com
    Sam,Dean and Castiel call on Rowena to help keep the evil souls at bay and get an unexpected assist from Ketch.

Original Air Date: 10/17/2019
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Ok now, so we get some more info about what God is up to. My initial thought, it is odd that after expressing love for each other at the end of season 11, it seems Amara and God are still not on good terms. Good enough that one isn't trying to kill or cage the other, but I'm kinda sad that Amara's feelings for her brother is still kinda hostile.

Seems like this season will be all about clarifying what the "real" rules are now that God isn't watching and writing the brothers' story. When Bobby was upgraded to heaven it was because Naomi removed Crowley's barrier that prevented it from going up.

Did Crowley not know he didn't have to create a barrier? That the soul would have been forced back to hell?

Did Naomi really have the power to allow a hell-bound soul to go to heaven?

How much is God manipulating people? How much is he outright controlling them (which hasn't been confirmed)? I mean, it's one thing for God to have the rules of the universe change to fit whatever story he wanted Sam and Dean to go through, but it's another if other cosmic beings didn't seem to know these rules.

And after all of that, there's more ghosts coming? This is starting to feel like a reverse of Under The Dome except we are following the folks on the outside. I hope this ghost town storyline wraps up soon, it's not holding up very well.

Comment

Yaaay Kevin is back.

Right now heaven is not a good place to go to either. With the depleted numbers of angels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
        Yaaay Kevin is back.

Right now heaven is not a good place to go to either. With the depleted numbers of angels.
        I bet there'll be Chuck's next stop. He'll want some angel juice to help him leave, but their need him to make angels, which he'll be unable to do.

Comment

Working...
        X